What's the tea with Saciid Rage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Did he really leave his Somali wife for a Romanian gypsy convert? Isn't he the one saying Somali girls marry Ajnabi guys for 25 cents?

What's the tea on him? Reer Canada fill me in.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
He's on his third wife.He first married an Isaaq lady not too sure her subclan but most probably Habar Yonis then decided to marry an Italian lady.The Somali wife caught feelings and divorced him.

He had two kids with this Italian women and then decided to marry some South Asian apparently.The Italian women divorced him.

He's a savage.My abti spreading that Garxajis Isaaq dhiig :salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@RudeBoi that was some stale, cold, bitter tea.

tumblr_o2b844pt5q1rlafseo1_400.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive met him in Stockholm his lectures are special half the stuff he says sounds made up and the other weird thing is he likes to share stuff people told him in trust

"This sister divorced her husband because of that"

"I couldnt believe it"

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
First of all if he is not muslim, you dont call him "bro" but you wouldnt know that since you follow wahabi kafirs. The question is when will YOU come back to islam :hemad:
Keep talking like this I might have to f*ck a Harari baddie....fisabilllah ofcourse.

My Dawah powers get amplified when I give her dem back shots :diddyass:

yikes. very typical though. drag somali women for marrying out and then marry 3 ajnabies at the same time. he's a wahabi sheikh too? he embodies every shitty stereotype i have of certain somali men.

tumblr_o3xa8xIqWl1rrt01ro4_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.