Whats the quickest way people kiss up to me?

You and you're broke boy antics never suprises me.Your new years resolution should be that you evolve and treat the ladies here and there.
Oh old school man shaming don’t work on me. For too long women has used mens ego against them to manipulate them and live off them. More and more men are waking up

I thought you were a man and was going to suggest becoming alpha. Then.... I realized you're a women, waar naaya you are submissive you cant have men suck up to you only simps. So go back to the kitchen

:fittytousand:

Xaruun

VIP
Why? If you have the money and you like her why not? Its either you broke or she ugly lol
No man with dignity would pay some random just because she acknowledges him. Anybody who does that is the lowest of the low betabux orbiter simp cuck.

‘Broke’ kulaha. Absolute bullshit. Imagine being so pathetic as to waste money on some stranger who will have sex with real men anyway. If I ended up in that position I’d just kill myself

No man with dignity would pay some random just because she acknowledges him. Anybody who does that is the lowest of the low betabux orbiter simp cuck.

‘Broke’ kulaha. Absolute bullshit. Imagine being so pathetic as to waste money on some stranger who will have sex with real men anyway. If I ended up in that position I’d just kill myself
Your wife is stranger?
Anyways men cant compete with how much a woman gives up no amount of money can amount to how much shes giving up.

Trending