Whats the quickest way people kiss up to me?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why are you guys acting like money is your vagina? y'all are broke anyway no wealthy dude acts like this so you can relax.ain't no one looking for yalls
Just think of it like this

Why pay for something I know I can get for free? Would you pay someone 250 for a phone when the same dude is offering it for free?

It’s neither. I’m not gonna give a fully abled grown women money cause I like her. Does she give me money cause she likes me?
She will bear your babies duh! a lot women test a man to see how generous he is Not necessarily to take his money she may have more than him.
best if luck to your future wife. Am going to say a silent prayer for her before i sleep tonight.

Just think of it like this

Why pay for something I know I can get for free? Would you pay someone 250 for a phone when the same dude is offering it for free?
Well she's not "something" she's an individual. If shes that easily replaceable to you you weren't into her to begin with. I honestly believe if a man values her and he likes her he has no problem giving her what she wants as long as he has it.
man who complain about this either don't like her , are broke, and lazy or see her as replaceable as you said it.
No amount of money can be equal to what shes giving up for him. Simple as that. Can he carry a baby or 2 even 3 for 9 months? Can he get pregnant? Can he nurse the kids? Heck some of us even die in labor.
Sorry boys you cant compete with a woman don't make yourselves look like fools.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Well she's not "something" she's an individual. If shes that easily replaceable to you you weren't into her to begin with. I honestly believe if a man values her and he likes her he has no problem giving her what she wants as long as he has it.
man who complain about this either don't like her , are broke, and lazy or see her as replaceable as you said it.
No amount of money can be equal to what shes giving up for him. Simple as that. Can he carry a baby or 2 even 3 for 9 months? Can he get pregnant? Can he nurse the kids? Heck some of us even die in labor.
Sorry boys you cant compete with a woman don't make yourselves look like fools.
You got it mixed up any girl im messing with can be easily replaced the only girl I can love is my hooyo :fittytousand:

Trending