What's the one item(s) of clothing, footwear, fragrance etc you've got the most compliments on?

At work I wear Prada L'Homme the cadaan women love it, new favorite oxford shirts are from this company called Le Alfre I like the white collar, also got some compliments on my Seiko tank can't justify buying a Cartier Tank (I like the square look of both)
:wow:
Get it sxb, just think of it as an "investment". That's how I rationalize frivolously spending money on shit I don't need lol. But leather strap sqaure face watches are upper management shit:banderas:

Get it sxb, just think of it as an "investment". That's how I rationalize frivolously spending money on shit I don't need lol. But leather strap sqaure face watches are upper management shit:banderas:
I like that old-money look so it makes sense why more senior-level employees wear it. Nothing special about the watch so I might just cop it from reptime.
:mjlaugh:

I like that old-money look so it makes sense why more senior-level employees wear it. Nothing special about the watch so I might just cop it from reptime.
:mjlaugh:
You could cop most non-Rolex watches from reptime and nobody would know the difference tbf lol
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 20.39.17.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Mate even the married ones get proper handsy after they get rat-arsed on 2 for 1 cocktail nights lol. I used to like the attention from candaan milfs till I realised their brain's been warped by decades of "big black c..." myths and that they only see madoows/Somalis as an appendage. They're so ruthless though, they'd legit have a crack at you in from of their husbands sometimes. Like chill the f*ck out love, I don't wna get bottled by some brick-layer over some Subprime pussy:russ:

I thought about getting a smart watch because they supposedly track your sleep cycle and for things like heart rate, but I can't be fucked constantly seeing sms notifications on my wrist.
I noticed the most promiscuous women were white especially the older ones.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I usually get compliments for my perfumes, which I get from the Middle East.

In terms of clothing, I wear a lot of shirt and t-shirt combos with straight leg pants which is in fashion at the moment.

Like this:

430B237B-A750-458F-94A6-9A21D2E90C63.jpeg

Honestly, the most important thing is to be fit, then everything will look good on you.

It's important to wear clothes that fit properly - too many guys wear shirts that are oversized, and look like schoolchildren. Wearing clothes that are too tight is just as bad.

I get compliments on my shirts at work, because they fit well. I mostly wear white shirts or striped shirts.

Last edited:
Clothing-wise, I get most complimented on my cashmere sweaters, well-structured blazers or my Levi 501s and 505s during the winter. During the summer, I get complimented on my all-white outfits the most, even though the upkeep annoys me. I usually thrift my clothes because I don’t like how poorly made the clothing in stores is.

I get complimented a lot on my bags which is nice because I got them for cheap while abroad.

In terms of perfume, my most complimented is Byredo’s Gypsy Water; I’ve had strangers chase me down to know what I’m wearing 💀
Also been told how “great I smell” when I wear Killian’s Love Don’t Be Shy

It's like an optical illusion wallahi, they could be dripped out in 3k worth of clothing and still look absolutely henious. It was fucking HILARIOUS watching them trying to pull on nights out. The girls they were trying to graft would just rinse them for free drinks and then act like pajeets/Saudis didn't even exist.

One particular pajeet asked me to introduce him to a group of girls I knew, said "hi my name Rakesh-Manas-Patel" and literally just stood behind me the whole time without uttering a single word. He proper freaked them out. They're the most un-fuckable group of men on the planet looooooooooooooooool

I can't wear most wrist watches unless the watch has a small diameter face, I've got little girl wrists and not amount of over-compensating with forearm training ever worked:damn:
I’d defo act the same as the currycel in that situation :ftw9nwa: I’d say it’s better to be seen as a weirdo and ignored than get finessed for drinks though. These delusional trucels need to wake up man:mjlol:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Nusuk Taraf Al Oud is my go to perfume at this time of year. Smells identical to Tom Ford Ombre Leather at a fifth of the price. While every other guy is wearing those very clean fragrances like Dior Sauvage or Bleu de Chanel, the woody and complex scent will turn heads and differentiate you from the others. I have had girls in my class stop me in the corridors and literally sniff me up because they liked the smell

I’d defo act the same as the currycel in that situation :ftw9nwa: I’d say it’s better to be seen as a weirdo and ignored than get finessed for drinks though. These delusional trucels need to wake up man:mjlol:
Not gna lie. Had my own currycel moment this weekend when some girl said she was the "fat ugly friend in the group" and I called her "plus size" instead. Well and truly cock-blocked myself before the hulking Goliath even got the chance to lol :tacky:

Trending

Latest posts