What's the one item(s) of clothing, footwear, fragrance etc you've got the most compliments on?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Also in terms of name brands, I do still want to own a rolex(blue date just) but only wear it for major events(weddings, get togethers, birthdays) not for daily use.

1674681359074.png

I would also love to get cartier sun glasses because they look dope. Only for vacations though.

1674681403854.png

" I used to see 30% bodyfat pajeets and Saudis dressed head to toe in designer and still look like absolute dogshit lol. "

LMAO.

This is incredibly common here. I usually wear Nike sweatpants in terms of most known name brand I wear.
It's like an optical illusion wallahi, they could be dripped out in 3k worth of clothing and still look absolutely henious. It was fucking HILARIOUS watching them trying to pull on nights out. The girls they were trying to graft would just rinse them for free drinks and then act like pajeets/Saudis didn't even exist.

One particular pajeet asked me to introduce him to a group of girls I knew, said "hi my name Rakesh-Manas-Patel" and literally just stood behind me the whole time without uttering a single word. He proper freaked them out. They're the most un-fuckable group of men on the planet looooooooooooooooool
Also in terms of name brands, I do still want to own a rolex(blue date just) but only wear it for major events(weddings, get togethers, birthdays) not for daily use.

View attachment 250579

I would also love to get cartier sun glasses because they look dope. Only for vacations though.

View attachment 250580
I can't wear most wrist watches unless the watch has a small diameter face, I've got little girl wrists and not amount of over-compensating with forearm training ever worked:damn:

Last edited:

View attachment 250579

View attachment 250580
Rolex is overpriced wecels (market has taken a downturn recently but still). Omega is where it's at and Tudor both have well-valued beautiful pieces. Then again the Rolex Explorer is the one watch Id kill a nigga for as its the perfect GADA (go anywhere do anything) watch.

It's like an optical illusion wallahi, they could be dripped out in 3k worth of clothing and still look absolutely henious. It was fucking HILARIOUS watching them trying to pull on nights out. The girls they were trying to graft would just rinse them for free drinks and then act like pajeets/Saudis didn't even exist.

One particular pajeet asked me to introduce him to a group of girls I knew, said "hi my Rakesh-Manas-Patel" and literally just stood behind me the whole time without uttering a single word. He proper freaked theThey're the most un-fuckable group of men on the planet looooooooooooooooool

I can't wear most wrist watches unless the watch has a small diameter face, I've got little girl wrists and not amount of over-compensating with forearm training ever worked:damn:
Reminds me of the international Chinese students back in Uni who would be decked in designer e.g Offwhite. Had no clue how to put pieces together and would come looking like someone dressed them as Hype beast prototypes. Supreme (remember them) made a killing of these wecels.

Rolex is overpriced wecels (market has taken a downturn recently but still). Omega is where it's at and Tudor both have well-valued beautiful pieces. Then again the Rolex Explorer is the one watch Id kill a nigga for as its the perfect GADA (go anywhere do anything) watch.
At the risk of sounding like a complete reddit cùm-drinker, I've been looking into Grand Seikos lately:stressed:

Reminds me of the international Chinese students back in Uni who would be decked in designer e.g Offwhite. Had no clue how to put pieces together and would come looking like someone dressed them as Hype beast prototypes. Supreme (remember them) made a killing of these wecels.
Sxb half the shit those Mongolian rape-babies wore was shit they brought off of Taobao. This one Zheng used to wear the most obvsly fake a Bape X Mastermind camo jacket to every lecture lol. Me and my mate used to ask cùnts on nights out if they got their off-white shit through fashionreps and you could just see them slowly wither away and die on the inside loooool

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I've been into horology since 2020 and don't get me wrong, there are better watches in terms of value(Grand Seiko, Omega, ) but to me having a Rolex is like the ultimate goal because of the simplicity, history and of course the brand identity.

I will say though, the first luxury watch I ever wanted was the seamaster. I was actually trying to get a used off ebay LOL.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
My beach shirts and my gold necklace i like to unbutton my shirt a bit so My hairy chest shows along with my never ending need to smoke cigars been invited by cadans to come have scotch and whiskey but i told them i dont partake in drinking

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

One particular pajeet asked me to introduce him to a group of girls I knew, said "hi my Rakesh-Manas-Patel" and literally just stood behind me the whole time without uttering a single word. He proper freaked theThey're the most un-fuckable group of men on the planet looooooooooooooooool

Yeah being jacked is like a modern day super power. Not only does it makes you look great in clothes, it gives you incredible confidence.

how big are your wrists?

My mob boss shirts and my gold necklace i like to unbutton my shirt a bit so My hairy chest shows along with my never ending need to smoke cigars been invited by cadans to come have scotch and whiskey but i told them i dont partake in drinking
Going for the Persian "hey baby gurl, I want give you gooooood sex" aesthetic I see kkkkk

Yeah being jacked is like a modern day super power. Not only does it makes you look great in clothes, it gives you incredible confidence.

how big are your wrists?
Sxb forget about being jacked, just being able to have a bit of flirty banter with birds is like a super power now. Most zoomers are complete and utter social retards apart from the 10-20% of them who can actually maintain eye contact during conversation. Astaghfirullah, but jacked + charisma = unlimited Zina nowaday.

I haven't officially meassured but probably no more than 7inches (insert cope here: but f*ck it, it makes the rest of my arms look even more jacked by comparison) lol:kendrickcry:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Going for the Persian "hey baby gurl, I want give you gooooood sex" aesthetic I see kkkkk

Sxb forget about being jacked, just being able to have a bit of flirty banter with birds is like a super power now. Most zoomers are complete and utter social retards apart from the 10-20% of them who can actually maintain eye contact during conversation. Astaghfirullah, but jacked + charisma = unlimited Zina nowaday.

I haven't officially meassured but probably no more than 7inches (insert cope here: but f*ck it, it makes the rest of my arms look even more jacked by comparison) lol:kendrickcry:

Strongly agreed. The best feeling is when you notice women take glances at your arm. Use to work at Walmart and use to catch milfs do that a couple of times. Shit feels amazing

Mines are 7.5 inches and 36mm looks really good on my wrist . What watches do you own? I had a seiko sarb033 that I sold in 2020. Currently rockin an amazon smartwatch that's like 50 dollars. I use it mainly to count my daily steps.

I do plan on getting an Iphone this year and an apple watch.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yes, when me and my husband go to the beach, I get complimented for my bikini and he gets complimented for his speedo. I told my husband that it's 2023 and in the age of gender equality, we should have the same items of clothing on. So, I gave him two options: 1. put a bikini top on 2. I will wear only a bikini bottom. He refused to put the top on, so I went topless. I was warned and fined by authorities, but I received double the compliments. So I took my warning slip and strutted over to the nude beach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrlog

VIP
I've a got particular pair of work brogues the cadaan lads can't get enough off. Feels good man, considering people in the UK aren't big on compliments lol

Oh and "Cairo" by Penhaligon's. A married PM got absolutely plastered and kept sniffing my fleece the the work social :heh:

i am too young to be dressing like an adeer yet but give me another 5 years and i’ll update my style
You still rocking the straight leg jeans, white air force 1/dunks and baggy tee look mon petit zoomer?
But anything's better than walking around in a Nike tech fleece tracksuit like some "urban youth" crack/smack dealer lol

At work I wear Prada L'Homme the cadaan women love it, new favorite oxford shirts are from this company called Le Alfre I like the white collar, also got some compliments on my Seiko tank can't justify buying a Cartier Tank (I like the square look of both)
:wow:

Strongly agreed. The best feeling is when you notice women take glances at your arm. Use to work at Walmart and use to catch milfs do that a couple of times. Shit feels amazing

Mines are 7.5 inches and 36mm looks really good on my wrist . What watches do you own? I had a seiko sarb033 that I sold in 2020. Currently rockin an amazon smartwatch that's like 50 dollars. I use it mainly to count my daily steps.

I do plan on getting an Iphone this year and an apple watch.
Mate even the married ones get proper handsy after they get rat-arsed on 2 for 1 cocktail nights lol. I used to like the attention from candaan milfs till I realised their brain's been warped by decades of "big black c..." myths and that they only see madoows/Somalis as an appendage. They're so ruthless though, they'd legit have a crack at you in from of their husbands sometimes. Like chill the f*ck out love, I don't wna get bottled by some brick-layer over some Subprime pussy:russ:

I thought about getting a smart watch because they supposedly track your sleep cycle and for things like heart rate, but I can't be fucked constantly seeing sms notifications on my wrist.

Last edited:

Trending