What's the most embarassing thing you said to your mum?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nigga you haven’t given any stats to refute it either. FYI stop projecting your insecurities with your probably snickers teeth and fucked up hairline with your massive forehead :drakekidding:
Fam you woke today and choose violence. I thought you was miskeen. The snickers teeth part had me dead I can’t lie
:damn: :lolbron: :dead1::dead:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
View attachment 166981

interesting, are there any stats on this? ive only seen stats about cousin marriages in the pakistani community

I don’t think anyone is as inbred as Pakistani and Indian community. They marry into their cousins generationally to the point the cousins are virtually genetic siblings. That’s why they have lots of congenital abnormalities that we’d usually see in children born out of incest.

Oh pls half somali men are just as ugly lmao. Yall are ugliest mutts try nice blaayo im sure ur arat side doesn't accept u.
Nigga you inbred Farahs are quintessential of ugliness. No chin or prominent cheek bones. Baasto legs. Femeine hips. Pregnant looking stomachs. Estrogen is high with you niggas. No wonder Halimos choose to date other dudes whether it’s a Tyrone or a Steve :drakekidding:
FYI my other side is predominantly French(Canadian) with a small bit of Arab. I’m proud of my mixed heritage even though my heritage includes incels like you :mybusiness:

Nigga you inbred Farahs are quintessential of ugliness. No chin or prominent cheek bones. Baasto legs. Femeine hips. Pregnant looking stomachs. Estrogen is high with you niggas. No wonder Halimos choose to date other dudes whether it’s a Tyrone or a Steve :drakekidding:
FYI my other side is predominantly French(Canadian) with a small bit of Arab. I’m proud of my mixed heritage even though my heritage includes incels like you :mybusiness:
This doesn't sound like a proud person

Some of these niggas are trippin. Cousin marriages in our community is normal. Some of these hooyo mataalos have a western concept of marriage :mybusiness:

Yes, its normal but interestingly enough it become a lot more normalised recently. Traditionally, Somalis preferred marriages outside the family and many families are still like that.

hahhaha drag ur gender lmao u lot are face of black incelnimo whether ur mixed or not. no women is thirsting over a full or half somali male period. u couldn't even compete with an attractive full white male, black and mixed madow men. :russ:
Fam No women would thirst over you. Mixed people in general regardless are exotic and thirsted by girls everywhere. A Somali dude talking about looks have you guys seen yourselves :stressed:

Oh my goodness man that is so embarrassing. So cringe. But not cuz of what you said to ur mom, the fact that your cousin probably knows you have the hots for her :jcoleno: :ileycry:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I was flirting with a sheekhaal girl neighbour when I was seven , she was my first girlfriend , then I got bored and was done with her , I then Shukaansi a girl one year older than me she belonged to gaaljecel , but she was a crazy possessive girlfriend and a jealous type , I broke up with her since she was too much for me .
I had my eyes on a gazelle but she was a qumayo like her xaasid father who was a macalin Dugsi quraan , she belonged to Aulihan OG and she was every boy's crush but no one went near her , I remembered a Madow and tumaal student winked at her and they were brutally beaten and flogged by her brothers.

I had made a risky bet with my friends that I can win her heart , they were skeptical and doubted that I would heavily fail
if I lost I would buy them Abu Walad biscuits and fake guns and honestly I wasn't so sure if I was financially capable of doing so , in my mind I was thinking of evading the bets I placed , but I didn't want to get a black eye that would make me a loser.
If I won the bet then they owed me a lot of things.
So the plan was in motion , I got to befriend her for a span of time , our brief friendship became something else and we finally kissed , she developed feelings for me. We were in a relationship for months.
I had won the bet , I won abu walad biscuits, 8 thousands shillings , and those who were hesitant to give what I rightfully owed I forcefully confiscated their shoes and Casio watches , they weren't happy with the results so they snitched to my parents.
I had a girlfriend but she was the daughter of a macalin dugsi we kept it a secret.

My hooyo and father found out by gossiping eedos and the Macalins family who accused me of instilling dhaqan gaalo to their family they even brought the Imams to conduct shariah law.
Ofcourse I had to lie and protect myself l
They gathered four witneses that I was kissing her and doing unislamic behaviour, they also gathered the rufyaan I placed a bet with.
I was accused of having a girlfriend and gaalo activity kkkk

I felt so embarrassed and ashamed but kept my stand that I was innocent and not have a girlfriend , I was punished and I had never felt the whips of a suun , I was sent to baadiyo to live with my ayeeyo , I would spend the entire day herding and watering the cattles and with that annoying dog who wouldn't stop barking at the end I got along with the Shepard dog and named him guess what after a snitch's name
kkkkk

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I was flirting with a sheekhaal girl neighbour when I was seven , she was my first girlfriend , then I got bored and was done with her , I then Shukaansi a girl one year older than me she belonged to gaaljecel , but she was a crazy possessive girlfriend and a jealous type , I broke up with her since she was too much for me .
I had my eyes on a gazelle but she was a qumayo like her xaasid father who was a macalin Dugsi quraan , she belonged to Aulihan OG and she was every boy's crush but no one went near her , I remembered a Madow and tumaal student winked at her and they were brutally beaten and flogged by her brothers.

I had made a risky bet with my friends that I can win her heart , they were skeptical and doubted that I would heavily fail
if I lost I would buy them Abu Walad biscuits and fake guns and honestly I wasn't so sure if I was financially capable of doing so , in my mind I was thinking of evading the bets I placed , but I didn't want to get a black eye that would make me a loser.
If I won the bet then they owed me a lot of things.
So the plan was in motion , I got to befriend her for a span of time , our brief friendship became something else and we finally kissed , she developed feelings for me. We were in a relationship for months.
I had won the bet , I won abu walad biscuits, 8 thousands shillings , and those who were hesitant to give what I rightfully owed I forcefully confiscated their shoes and Casio watches , they weren't happy with the results so they snitched to my parents.
I had a girlfriend but she was the daughter of a macalin dugsi we kept it a secret.

My hooyo and father found out by gossiping eedos and the Macalins family who accused me of instilling dhaqan gaalo to their family they even brought the Imams to conduct shariah law.
Ofcourse I had to lie and protect myself l
They gathered four witneses that I was kissing her and doing unislamic behaviour, they also gathered the rufyaan I placed a bet with.
I was accused of having a girlfriend and gaalo activity kkkk

I felt so embarrassed and ashamed but kept my stand that I was innocent and not have a girlfriend , I was punished and I had never felt the whips of a suun , I was sent to baadiyo to live with my ayeeyo , I would spend the entire day herding and watering the cattles and with that annoying dog who wouldn't stop barking at the end I got along with the Shepard dog and named him guess what after a snitch's name
kkkkk
Finally a post related to the topic but :mugshotman:

Trending

Latest posts