What's the most embarassing thing you said to your mum?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I was depressed and felt like I had nothing to lose so I told my mum that I want to marry my cousin (dad's side), she was completely shocked and didn't know what to say...few second later of death stare from her, she said they will say no.

So, I stated every reason why I believe I am suitable to her and my sister heard our conversation then my mum ended it with "save money and we'll see about that" and left to her room quickly.

Few days later, I cleared my head then hit my head and clench my fist thinking what did I just do? Now, i will know what exactly goes in their mind when I go to my aunt's house and vice versa.

What about you?

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
It’s not because you haven’t seen it?
somali chad EYqI_JbXYAEsFil.jpg

@BetterDaysAhead the mutt is actually right LOL it’s actually common thing for cousins to marry one another in our community :mjlol::lolbron:
interesting, are there any stats on this? ive only seen stats about cousin marriages in the pakistani community

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Some of these niggas are trippin. Cousin marriages in our community is normal. Some of these hooyo mataalos have a western concept of marriage :mybusiness:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
And? Stop speaking as if cousin marrage is rampage in our community like the arats and pakis. Just becus ur ugly ass wants to marry ur cousin doesn't mean that it's that common.
Listen new kid if you knew me you’d know i don’t f*ck with Halimos in general. Let alone my own cousin :susp:. All I said which your peanut brain failed to comprehend is that is actually normal and quite common in our community for cousin marriages to happen if you’re triggered by that go f*ck yourself for all I care. I’m tired of arguing with Hooyo Mataalos:comeon:

if I told my parents I wanted to marry my cousin and I was ready, they'd be brimming with joy and my uncle's and aunts would be delighted.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Still not common as u think it is. U and that ugly mutt haven't provided any stats.
What stats would I need to provide I’ve seen it with my own eyes. What stats do you have that it’s the contrary. You’re just arguing for the sake of arguing now kid.

Trending

Latest posts