Whats the meaning of Jaceylka dhabta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Can you not accept that a word has two meanings nacalaa? Run is true dhab is also true. Ask anyone
LISTEN TO ME FATAAL
yxanEB.gif

dhab only means fire
dhab = :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:
ma fahamtay?

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
@Jjero you don't pronounce fire dab and true dhab the same way nacalaa
Good lad. Also, add that dhab can also mean lap as mentioned before.

And tell these autistic kids to stop butchering the language! Dhab is fire kulahaa wtf!

How difficult it's to comprehend that certain words have multiple meanings :O27GWRK:

Ps...Sxb I have to say u misappropriated my fav Somali word, Nacalaa..You made it ur own thou, but walahi niggas been using that since u were in year 10:icon e smile: Waan kugu haystaa kalmadaas szb!

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
aren't you and i from the same place from warya? we dont say dhab for truth

thats af waqooyi haye? we dont call that af soomali over here
I'm from Mudug asal but my parents were born and lived elsewhere so the Somali I speak isn't of one place.

Haha never thought that my question would turn into a 30 reply thread. So if I've understood it correctly dhab doesn't literally mean "true" like for example "run" but more metaphorically and depends on the situation?

YoungFarah

VIP
Good lad. Also, add that dhab can also mean lap as mentioned before.

And tell these autistic kids to stop butchering the language! Dhab is fire kulahaa wtf!

How difficult it's to comprehend that certain words have multiple meanings :O27GWRK:

Ps...Sxb I have to say u misappropriated my fav Somali word, Nacalaa..You made it ur own thou, but walahi niggas been using that since u were in year 10:icon e smile: Waan kugu haystaa kalmadaas szb!
I trademarked it too late saxiib if anyone on SSPOT hears nacalaa they think of YoungFarah

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Af soomaaliga waan daadiyay adeer ee fadhiiso:mahubowtf:
you what??
war bakhtiyohow af somaali soo baro
kulaaha ''af somaliga wa daadiyay''
and dont call me adeer nacaala you're older than me :gunsmiley:
Dab is fire not Dhab:umwhat:
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
dhab is not fire warya????
I'm far from waqooyi nacalaa koonfurians don't say 'dhab'
im not reer konfurr
:donkey::donkey:
warya you got dhaqan celis to kenya dont teach me af soomali

YoungFarah

VIP
Haha never thought that my question would turn into a 30 reply thread. So if I've understood it correctly dhab doesn't literally mean "true" like for example "run" but more metaphorically and depends on the situation?
Something like that. The stand alone word dhab means exact/precise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts