What's the longest you haven't had a shower

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I mean it’s uncomfortable taking a shower while on your period. you have to run to the tub while blood rushes out and you don’t know when it’ll start back up again. But idk what’s wrong with her, period blood smells after a while. She needs to shower every 2 days at least

Sorry but I didn't have to read this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How is that possible? My husband came home from the gym once, immediately he entered the house i started sniffing looking for the source of the decaying baqthii smell until i reached his legs and i stood up! the whiff when i stood up was stronger, mostly coming from his tshirt and under pits!

I yelled go shower NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since that day he runs to the rest room right away after gym

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
How is that possible? My husband came home from the gym once, immediately he entered the house i started sniffing looking for the source of the decaying baqthii smell until i reached his legs and i stood up!

I yelled go shower NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since that day he runs to the rest room right away after gym
Wallahi I’m laughing so hard at this right now I can just imagine you smelling up like a mouse.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi I’m laughing so hard at this right now I can just imagine you smelling up like a mouse.

it was horrible. I am very aware of my house, environment. As soon as the smell invaded my house i knew where to start sniffing. i crouched like a cat or dog, so i can i follow it

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
it was horrible. I am very aware of my house, environment. As soon as the smell invaded my house i knew where to start sniffing. i crouched like a cat or dog, so i can i follow it
You crack me up loooooooooooooooooooool
2221695C-6278-42E4-AD35-76E331DCC0CF.jpeg

I remember when I lived in Nairobi for a few years as a kid there would be occasional water shortages and we would be lucky to have showers twice a week. We used an electric water heater similar to the one below with buckets to take showers.

1603508419450.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
2 days max. Thats gross if u go further than that. Shower/bath same thing.

Go old school and just use the bucket and cup and clean yourself

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I usually shower twice a day, but I don't miss it more than 2 days. I'd hate myself if I don't shower more than 2 days.

I mean it’s uncomfortable taking a shower while on your period. you have to run to the tub while blood rushes out and you don’t know when it’ll start back up again. But idk what’s wrong with her, period blood smells after a while. She needs to shower every 2 days at least
Disgusting stuff :susp: :susp::vqbuyv0:

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
Why were you in induced coma?! What happened?

Came back from a family vacation and our moron taxi driver was speeding on the icy roads he lost control and the car flipped six times.

Me and my sister were put into a medically induced coma in order to recover faster I assume.

I don't understand the purpose of it but I missed out school so who cares :zhqjlmx:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts