What's the dumbest thing you got in trouble for?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Did it while I was studying at university to make ends, was years ago. It is a simple trick many Somali students did, another Somali taught me, all I needed were a few more Somali fobs to participate. Somalis and tax fraud, lmao.:mjkkk:

:eek: You're making it sound like its hagbad :lol:.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They seem to be keeping a low profile, I'm jealous :jcoleno: Here in Canada we got niggas causing chaos copying black American gang culture:meleshame:
Canadian Somalis don't have a low profile but at least we don't embarrass ourselves like UK somalis lol

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I think that it goes like this:
1. UK Somalia.
2. Minnesota
3. Canadian Somalia
4. The rest
Moral of the story, don't settle or raise u r kids around where Lix iyo sideed flood in and form pogroms AKA close knit communities
1623728270547.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think that it goes like this:
1. UK Somalia.
2. Minnesota
3. Canadian Somalia
4. The rest
Canadian Somalis don't have a low profile but at least we don't embarrass ourselves like UK somalis lol
I've noticed both North American diaspora's try to convince themselves they're not the worst. You guys are definitely known worldwide more than us, London Somali's barely come up while I've seen people mention those in Canada and the USA because of ciyaal suuq being rampant.

I've noticed both North American diaspora's try to convince themselves they're not the worst. You guys are definitely known worldwide more than us, London Somali's barely come up while I've seen people mention those in Canada and the USA because of ciyaal suuq being rampant.
Lmao I’m not American, and Those in London are known to be wastemans.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
bro you guys are literally bullied and disrespected everyday. I don’t wanna hear it.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
bro you guys are literally bullied and disrespected everyday. I don’t wanna hear it.
Kkkkkkk that's what every diaspora says about the next one over. Assimilating with madows and getting violated by them constantly gave you guys a weird interpretation of UK gangs.

u canadians kill innocent somalis who go uni and go crazy over henny, and the minnesota ones rob other somali businesses and do buraanbur for criminal and uk somalis are the worst??

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
u canadians kill innocent somalis who go uni and go crazy over henny, and the minnesota ones rob other somali businesses and do buraanbur for criminal and uk somalis are the worst??
Somali canadians are actually much more successful than you guys. You choose to focus on the criminal activities, I choose to focus on the Somalis in med school and universities getting their money up.

At the very least we don’t have incels on twitter racially berating every black person they see just so they can let loose after being bullied in school. You don’t see any other diaspora besides Uk somalis on twitter making noise. 🤷‍♂️

Trending

Latest posts