What's the dumbest thing you got in trouble for?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Told my parents I was going to a school camping trip in Wales for 2 weeks in Year 11, I actually was in Paris and Amsterdam.

I came back home thinking I was slick, but when I got there and my Dad found out, he looked at me like this when I came through the door

1586801206250.png

I was smiling like a nacas because I though I got away with it
1586801252187.png

Then, in an instant, I was seeing stars
1586801368939.png

Yeah several. One girl got pregnant at 16 to a guy in his late 20's. I still remember seeing a 0 on her mock papers for GCSE's, god bless her.
I'll see your 16yr old teenage mom and raise you a 14 year old who hid her baby bump for months by wearing progressively bigger and bigger school jumpers :tacky:
GCSE results day was bants, the model student got worse grades than I did and broke down crying lool

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It was truly awful, I don't know how we survived :browtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decentralized exchanges? :silanyolaugh:

There, there.

giphy.gif

I have swindled ze German government out of a few thousand euros and haven't been caught. In a few years the statute of limitations will kick in.:damn:

:stressed: Have any of those ill-gotten gains at least gone to charity?

Yeah several. One girl got pregnant at 16 to a guy in his late 20's. I still remember seeing a 0 on her mock papers for GCSE's, god bless her.

He defaced a Holocaust memorial because 23andme said he was 0.1% Congolese and 0.2% levantine. Can't blame him abaayo, yahuud tech is dangerous and filled with qiyaamo.

Knowing him he'd consider it a margin of error and ask to see the raw data.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'll see your 16yr old teenage mom and raise you a 14 year old who hid her baby bump for months by wearing progressively bigger and bigger school jumpers :tacky:
GCSE results day was bants, the model student got worse grades than I did and broke down crying lool
Oh believe me I knew a 14 year old Jamaican girl with a baby bump too. Girl couldn't even hide it because as soon as her mother found out she tried to beat the living daylights put of her and the child, literally. She came to school the next day with bruises and marks all over he and told her friends her mother actually tried to abort a baby by beatings, that was the most fucked up family shit I'd ever seen:damn:

Child service's was called and the soon to be mum disappeared. The father was a madow guy in the same year who went on to get another girl pregnant by the end of summer of year 11. Wild stuff.

GCSE results day was the epitome of this meme. Everyone who didn't try was saying I don't care while being visibly upset.
images (5).jpeg

Apollo

VIP

Did it while I was studying at university to make ends, was years ago. It is a simple trick many Somali students did, another Somali taught me, all I needed were a few more Somali fobs to participate. Somalis and tax fraud, lmao.:mjkkk:

There, there.

@Apollo as your attorney, I'd advice you to not answer that question
as your attorney.jpg

Oh believe me I knew a 14 year old Jamaican girl with a baby bump too. Girl couldn't even hide it because as soon as her mother found out she tried to beat the living daylights put of her and the child, literally. She came to school the next day with bruises and marks all over he and told her friends her mother actually tried to abort a baby by beatings, that was the most fucked up family shit I'd ever seen:damn:

Child service's was called and the soon to be mum disappeared. The father was a madow guy in the same year who went on to get another girl pregnant by the end of summer of year 11. Wild stuff.

GCSE results day was the epitome of this meme. Everyone who didn't try was saying I don't care while being visibly upset.
View attachment 189011
Fucking hell, it amazes how hard Jamaicans fight to keep that stereotype alive :farmajoyaab:
The only parent beat-down I saw in school was some cadaan girl who get bladdered and posted a video of herself doing something... let's say uncouth on youtube, the head of year didn't even stop the beating lool

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I banged my music teacher, or in that case she banged me and regrettably, I confided in my tattle teller friend. Anyways the gossip seeped out and i was called a session with the Nurse and assistant principle where i strongly denied. luckily, they were both familiar with that trouble maker, but i still gave him $50 to admit that he made it up and he got suspended for a week.

I banged my music teacher, or in that case she banged me and regrettably, I confided in my tattle teller friend. Anyways the gossip seeped out and i was called a session with the Nurse and assistant principle where i strongly denied. luckily, they were both familiar with that trouble maker, but i still gave him $50 to admit that he made it up and he got suspended for a week.
You accomplished something 99.999% of us only ever dreamed of. Here's to you for breaking out of the Matrix Neo.
tenor.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You accomplished something 99.999% of us only ever dreamed of. Here's to you for breaking out of the Matrix Neo.
View attachment 189018
She was a hot newby teacher so I showed pretentious interest in classical music and she thought she was gona turn me in to Black Beethoven and took me to orchestras and operas then shit went downhill from there:holeup:. anyways she got a job at an elite prep school next year and that was the end of the saga.

Trending