What's the dumbest thing you got in trouble for?

My friend got a new place with his girlfriend and they decided to a house part. His girlfriend invited some work friends, they all work in "media" lol.

Some cadaan ginger sharmuta with hand tattoos and a bowl-cut started going on about how living with herpes isn't something to be "ashamed" of. She said something to the effect of "we're not lepers" and tried to touch me and I instinctively pushed her hand away. Big no no.

She went fucking schizo afterward when someone called her a "slag" and thought it was me. Long story short she started asking my friend for my employer's info, the Uni I went to etc. If she finds out, I'll 100% get dragged to a meeting with the disciplinary panel :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember back in secondary our school had a humanities day and the topic this time was khaniisinimo. They had a caato looking gay teacher come in and start the lesson. He pulled up a map of the world highlighting the punishment for being a khaniis and Somalia was highlighted under death sentence, I thought it was funny to say mashallah to a friend next to me and this nigga must've heard us laughing because he got pissed, told me to stand up and started berating me.

Man must've asked me what I'd do if I was a bum boy in a khaniis free country. My dumb ass looked at him in the eyes, grinned and then told him I'd just kill myself :pachah1:

Almost got kicked out the lesson but I told the assistant who was having a chat with me it was a joke. That fucking t***k was annoying me the whole time afterwards.

Last edited:
I remember back in secondary our school had a humanities day and the topic this time was khaniisinimo. They had a caato looking gay teacher come in and start the lesson. He pulled up a map of the world highlighting the punishment for being a khaniis and Somalia was highlighted under death sentence, I thought it was funny to say mashallah to a friend next to me and this nigga must've heard us laughing because he got pissed, told me to stand up and started berating me.

Man must've asked me what I'd do if I was a bum boy in a khaniis free country. My dumb ass looked at him in the eyes and told him I'd just kill myself :pachah1:

Almost got kicked out the lesson but I told the assistant who was having a chat with me it was a joke. That fucking t***k was annoying me the whole time afterwards.
Fuckin hell, imagine saying that in 2021. They'd perma ban you from 99% of secondary schools in the UK. Can't believe they let you off with a warning :chrisfreshhah:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Fuckin hell, imagine saying that in 2021. They'd perma ban you from 99% of secondary schools in the UK. Can't believe they let you off with a warning :chrisfreshhah:
Yeah I got lucky :wow:

Some other jar~~r kid said he supports khaniis rights because he worships the shaytaan got kicked out. Wallahi SRE days use to be fucking wild, bunch of ciyaal suuqs were asking the teacher if he had AIDS and does he take it up the futo:mjlol:

Honestly it's an inner city London thing.

Xaruun

VIP
Yeah I got lucky :wow:

Some other jar~~r kid said he supports khaniis rights because he worships the shaytaan got kicked out. Wallahi SRE days use to be fucking wild, bunch of ciyaal suuqs were asking the teacher if he had AIDS and does he take it up the futo:mjlol:

Honestly it's an inner city London thing.
It’s just secondary school. Seconary school kids are merciless to teachers :chrisfreshhah:

My friend got a new place with his girlfriend and they decided to a house part. His girlfriend invited some work friends, they all work in "media" lol.

Some cadaan ginger sharmuta with hand tattoos and a bowl-cut started going on about how living with herpes isn't something to be "ashamed" of. She said something to the effect of "we're not lepers" and tried to touch me and I instinctively pushed her hand away. Big no no.

She went fucking schizo afterward when someone called her a "slag" and thought it was me. Long story short she started asking my friend for my employer's info, the Uni I went to etc. If she finds out, I'll 100% get dragged to a meeting with the disciplinary panel :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would you get into trouble tho? Are they just gonna take her word for it? And since when did employers/universities care about what happens between people outside of their premises in a party of all places?

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Had a Bengali girl who used to sexually harass me during SRE and science lessons :wowsweat:
She used to deep throad her pens and 15cm ruler the absolute freak loooool
Knew Bengali girl who use to brag about her virginity because she always used the backdoor loophole. Word on the street was several fellas suffered third degree rope burns on their jhonny because of her.

Just say it had nothing to do with the topic of conversation she made you uncomfortable by unexpectedly dismissing your personal boundaries, and it was non-consensual. You need to beat these types at their own game.
You right, I should've spun it as personal space thing but the overwhelming feeling of disgust was really apparant on my face :tacky:
Why would you get into trouble tho? Are they just gonna take her word for it? And since when did employers/universities care about what happens between people outside of their premise in a party of all places?
Employers and Uni shit themselves soon as any hack twitter journo threatens to write a piece on one of their employees/students wallahi. She'll probably really implish things. God I hate cadaan whΓ΄res.

Knew Bengali girl who use to brag about her virginity because she always used the backdoor loophole. Word on the street was several fellas suffered third degree rope burns on their jhonny because of her.
It was like shooting fish in a barrel with Bengali girls, god forgive us :wow1:
Any pregnancies at your school? There were at least 2-3 every year at ours loool

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Had a Bengali girl who used to sexually harass me during SRE and science lessons :wowsweat:
She used to deep throad her pens and 15cm ruler the absolute freak loooool

I'm sorry you went through that.
:susp:There's not much you boys can do against female delinquents with five o'clock shadows is there?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I got away with all the illegal things I did in my life. :browtf:

Even five figure tax fraud. :trumpsmirk:

The lies you tell. You're an upstanding citizen.

giphy.gif

Yukon_Niner

VIP
It was like shooting fish in a barrel with Bengali girls, god forgive us :wow1:
Any pregnancies at your school? There were at least 2-3 every year at ours loool
Yeah several. One girl got pregnant at 16 to a guy in his late 20's. I still remember seeing a 0 on her mock papers for GCSE's, god bless her.
The lies you tell. You're an upstanding citizen.

giphy.gif
He defaced a Holocaust memorial because 23andme said he was 0.1% Congolese and 0.2% levantine. Can't blame him abaayo, yahuud tech is dangerous and filled with qiyaamo.

Apollo

VIP
He defaced a Holocaust memorial because 23andme said he was 0.1% Congolese and 0.2% levantine. Can't blame him abaayo, yahuud tech is dangerous and filled with qiyaamo.

No, it was something far more complex and it involved 8 other Somalis. I can't go into detail.:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts