What's the deal with all these young people going bald?

Somalis went from afros to balding before the age of 19. Biggest downfall in the history of mankind:mjcry:

In my opinion somalis balding here in the west is because of two reasons.
1. Lack of sunlight. We need vitamin D, I want every somali to eat supplements
2. Diet
Somali diet is shit here, we do not eat enogh vegetables or meat here in the west. We eat too much carbohydrates.

Us somalis do have the balding gene but if you look at the pictures or videos of somalis back home they have good hairlines and hair in their 20s

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
It must be genetics my dad is in his 60’a and still have full hair with good hairline same with my uncles. One of my uncles is older than my dad and still rocking his silverfox Afro

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It must be genetics my dad is in his 60’a and still have full hair with good hairline same with my uncles. One of my uncles is older than my dad and still rocking his silverfox Afro

your dad is in his 60s? how old is YOU

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I dont have that problem, sxb, I'm lucky enough to not have soft hair or unmatched headshape and my forehead isn't that visible either, hence I can grow out with ease, I have full dreadlocks .

I'm proud of my timo raamo.
I take care of it , like my life depends on it .
Use oil , remedies and you'll just be fine ,
Somalis have soft hair and curly you can grow an afro naturally but you guys prefer a size 1 haircut , take it into consideration abolish the taboo myths and reconquer your ancestral traits
Grow out use the right remedies , wlahi whenever I detangled the locks I look like a crazy rocket scientist but as challenging as it may seem I take great lengths to perfection lol

It's all about maintaining
Don't wear a cap , it will thicken your scalp .

Apollo

VIP
Male pattern baldness is actually going down because of people low key doing hair transplants or taking anti-balding drugs. It used to be more common before.

1 Refined Sugar(Sweet poison)
2 Masturbation(Masturbation = Slow Death)
3 Xenoestrogen

Avoid 1, and you won't lose your hair. Avoid all three and you will keep your hairline and hair thick until the day you leave this earth

Apollo

VIP
1 Refined Sugar(Sweet poison)
2 Masturbation(Masturbation = Slow Death)
3 Xenoestrogen

Avoid 1, and you won't lose your hair. Avoid all three and you will keep your hairline and hair thick until the day you leave this earth

Suugo Science.

It has nothing to do with diet or estrogens. In fact, it has to do with the total opposite: testosterone.

And fat guys tend to have more estrogen and therefore are less likely to go bald then lean muscular guys.

People who take anabolic steroids (for muscles) for example often lose their hair faster.

Suugo Science.

It has nothing to do with diet or estrogens. In fact, it has to do with the total opposite: testosterone.

And fat guys tend to have more estrogen and therefore are less likely to go bald then lean muscular guys.

People who take steroids for example often lose their hair faster.
Sigh,

Why do so many speak on something they know little about?

When a male loses his hair, DHT builds up on the scalp and slowly kills the hair by denying it by nutrients and blood. DHT is created by the prostate releasing an enzyme known as the 5 alpha reductase post ejaculation to convert estrogen to DHT. Excessive production of DHT through masturbation and excessive sex will cause facial hair growth and head hair loss. Xenoestrogens are chemicals of the modern world which is one average 200x more estrogenic than natural estrogenic than natural estrogen. When these synthetic chemicals in the blood, the prostate ramps up production of 5ar post ejaculation to neutralize these xenoestrogens, however they overproduce DHT hence why so many young men have facial hair of odey men of yesteryears and lose hair in their 20s. Testosterone and estrogen are very similar chemical structurally. Diet matters as has having healthy organs ensure healthy hormone levels, clean detox pathways and prevent these chemicals entering the blood and damaging the endocrine system.

Hair loss causes are Diet, Sexual Practice and Synthetic chemicals, the modern young man is doing all these THREE wrong in 2020 sadly,

Apollo

VIP
Sigh,

Why do so many speak on something they know little about?

When a male loses his hair, DHT builds up on the scalp and slowly kills the hair by denying it by nutrients and blood. DHT is created by the prostate releasing an enzyme known as the 5 alpha reductase post ejaculation to convert estrogen to DHT. Excessive production of DHT through masturbation and excessive sex will cause facial hair growth and head hair loss. Xenoestrogens are chemicals of the modern world which is one average 200x more estrogenic than natural estrogenic than natural estrogen. When these synthetic chemicals in the blood, the prostate ramps up production of 5ar post ejaculation to neutralize these xenoestrogens, however they overproduce DHT hence why so many young men have facial hair of odey men of yesteryears and lose hair in their 20s. Testosterone and estrogen are very similar chemical structurally. Diet matters as has having healthy organs ensure healthy hormone levels, clean detox pathways and prevent these chemicals entering the blood and damaging the endocrine system.

Hair loss causes are Diet, Sexual Practice and Synthetic chemicals, the modern young man is doing all these THREE wrong in 2020 sadly,

Sigh,

It has nothing to do with diet. You just googled all that shit when I debunked you trying to sound all scientific. How the hell do female hormones cause a trait associated primarily with men. Makes zero sense.

You make as much sense as when Trump said injecting bleach will help combat rona.

Jungle

VIP
I have seen creatine make men go bald :drakelaugh: Nothing more I enjoy than cussin out faraxs bidaar irl. You know theres 2 types the 'asc' where we can all see your head but then theres the 'nacalad'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:draketf: i feel sorry for you man.

Apollo

VIP
Some Suugo myths:

Kinky haired Somalis don't go bald. They do just as much as the soft haired ones.
It is connected to diet. No evidence for this.
It is related to hair products like gels or wearing hats. This is the dumbest of them all. 🤦‍♂️

A lot of fake myths exist in the Somali community surrounding this topic.

Sigh,

It has nothing to do with diet. You just googled all that shit when I debunked you trying to sound all scientific. How the hell do female hormones cause a trait associated primarily with men. Makes zero sense.
This is a scientific fact. DHT is an antagonist of estrogen. Basic simple science. If you don’t understand this than you don’t understand basic endocrinology.

When men become women and start their transition. For this to occur, they must destroy their prostate, 5ar enzyme and DHT. How do they do this? By taking Finasteride, the anti 5ar enzyme and DHT. The original hair loss drug was actually DESIGNED to shrink the prostate. But scientist quickly learnt that by taking Finasteride/Propecia a lot of the users regrew their hair but the side effects was castration, growth of male breast and feminizing characteristics.

Well, instead of taking harsh anti DHT drugs, you can simply shrink the prostate and reduce DHT production by not masturbating and indulging in improper sexual practices like masturbation and sexual excess. And if you eat a clean diet, these chemicals cannot pass the liver and gut axis and chemically inflame the prostate and cause excess unnatural DHT production.

In 2020, young men are growing facial hair in their teens, going bald in their 20s, benign prostatic hyperplasia in their 30s and infertile by 40s. Whilst in rural parts of Somalia, men can healthy offspring aged 80 and above.

So let me repeat, Diet, Sexual Lifestyle practices and the chemical assault on males is the cause of EARLY modern day hair loss and facial hair growth in 2020.

Apollo

VIP
When men become women and start their transition. For this to occur, they must destroy their prostate, 5ar enzyme and DHT. How do they do this? By taking Finasteride, the anti 5ar enzyme and DHT. The original hair loss drug was actually DESIGNED to shrink the prostate

🤦‍♂️

They take it because trannies want to prevent hair loss and not look manly. Proving again it is the opposite of a female trait.

🤦‍♂️

They take it because trannies want to prevent hair loss and not look manly. Proving again it is the opposite of a female trait.
Unbelieveable. I’ll bite my tongue.

Why would they take anti-Hair Loss/Male Pattern Baldness drugs when becoming a woman when woman don’t experience androgenic alopecia?

You cannot become a woman from a male, if you don’t castrate yourself FIRST. You have to chemically destroy 5 alpha reductase, the prostate thus DHT allowing estrogen to reign free and prompt feminizing characisterics. This is why they take propecia.

Trending

Latest posts