What's the deal with all these young people going bald?

Apollo

VIP
Unbelieveable. I’ll bite my tongue.

Why would they take anti-Hair Loss/Male Pattern Baldness drugs when becoming a woman when woman don’t experience androgenic alopecia?

You cannot become a woman from a male, if you don’t castrate yourself FIRST. You have to chemically destroy 5 alpha reductase, the prostate thus DHT allowing estrogen to reign free and prompt feminizing characisterics

They don't become women by taking that drug, they take other drugs for that. They take that one only to prevent hairloss and not have a manly hairline.

Give up, you lost this argument, don't embarrass yourself further.

They don't become women by taking that drug, they take other drugs for that. They take that one only to prevent hairloss and not have a manly hairline.

Give up, you lost this argument, don't embarrass yourself further.
They take a combination of harsh anti-androgenic drugs like propecia whilst simultaneously estrogenic drugs. You cannot just become a female without defeating and neutralizing 5ar enzyme, DHT and the prostate.

The male body has defensive mechanism in it not becoming a woman and balancing the hormones. To become a woman you have to castrate yourself first before you become a woman, you cannot just become a woman. You don’t understand the role of the prostate and DHT this is the issue. Bodybuilders take proviron a DHT drug to inhibit and nuke estrogen levels; you don’t even know of this drug, its mechanism and how it is used yet you speak on this manner as an expert. SMH

Hijabis have it hard

giphy.gif

I dont have that problem, sxb, I'm lucky enough to not have soft hair or unmatched headshape and my forehead isn't that visible either, hence I can grow out with ease, I have full dreadlocks .

I'm proud of my timo raamo.
I take care of it , like my life depends on it .
Use oil , remedies and you'll just be fine ,
Somalis have soft hair and curly you can grow an afro naturally but you guys prefer a size 1 haircut , take it into consideration abolish the taboo myths and reconquer your ancestral traits
Grow out use the right remedies , wlahi whenever I detangled the locks I look like a crazy rocket scientist but as challenging as it may seem I take great lengths to perfection lol

It's all about maintaining
Don't wear a cap , it will thicken your scalp .

Most Somali guys neglect their hair and don't use good products. They're too lazy and view grooming as gay. I think its linked to personal care.

Its been said that balding is visible after the person has lost over 50% of their hair. Most guys wouldn't bother going to the doctor during the early stages of experiencing fallout. Only once they start facing rejection from the ladies or trolled by friends and family members.

Trending