What's the best break-up/meltdown you've ever seen?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So my father takes me to mogdishu this one winter break back when i was in high school cuz some relative from my grandmothers side of the fam so we meet up in one end of the city everybody looking fresh i bring some gifts that bought while looking for some versacti maxawis at local stores so while the whole shabang is going down the imam is in all looking fresh turban on fleak prays all lit the couple get their features them bars go hard beats be fire gods is happy irir sumale is streaming them prayrs of maxiyad iyo imam tunes its goes platinum clans are honored edo's comes inn with that baaris iyo sublime chicken and the roms is filed with goodly smell thatjust stopes for a moment as as the food just taunts the their sences and the geeljire iyo mona go from normal to ferral beats with gazes like a forzen lake reflecting the moon light as they decend on them tables consuming everything i start too look around and realized that the newly weed wife and one some other nigga who was a friend or relative to one of the wifes family members are gone i thought who care they are must be smoking or in the bathroom while counsuming an entire raice feild a whole cow and his fam and the every vegetable and timir in the country after im done eating i go to the toilet on my way i start hearing this mellow breathing sound like niggas where gasping for air so i follow the and i see this gang of family member all standing there so i ask whats going and there like look my and what i see is them niggas going hard my face was turning red after watching that homemade o my nigga this women was fucking a man twice her age after they where done.

The girls mother was a single parent who chewed khat with other niggas and was on caydh, she didn't exactly have a good reputation yet that didn't stop her from thinking she can humiliate me. By the way my parents would've happily paid 20k if I asked them to, my dad's a doctor and my mother is a prescribing pharmacist, so money was never an issue for us. She probably realized who my parents were and tried finessing me, I just finessed them first. So I don't know why you're painting me to be the bad guy, this girl used to sexually provoke me all the time in high school and I was the one saying no. I ignored too many red flags but it is what it is, another life experience.

Doesn't change anything. You didn't get what you want and then slept with the girl to get revenge. That's the bottom line.

We live in a world filled with double standards, whilst men don't get judged for sleeping around in our community, women do.

She clearly didn't have a good upbringing and if you ever loved her, you would not have wanted to make things worse for her.

Just make tawba and call it a day.

You really cannot compare

Rejecting=halal. Walis have a right to say no.

To zina= Haraam.

If he was a decent man and was doing things for the sake of Allah, someone saying 'no' wouldn't push him to do this. He clearly didn't give a shit about the girl because as soon as he didn't get his way, he thought it was okay to use her.

It is what it is though.
No one's disputing their ability to say no, chill out.
Why do you keep coming back to this zina thing? It was consensual sex between two adults, they're both at fault in regards to zina. You just seem annoyed their fail money making Machiavellian-esque scheme back-fired :heh:

Bruv I swear I could've sexually finessed this girl when we were both 15, I held back and lord knows how hard it is to stay celibate at that age, I sometimes ask myself how I did it. Work my ass off and go to her mum just for what? To get humiliated? Both daughter and mother played a dangerous game, play stupid games, win stupid prizes init.
:ohno:

Bro hat's off to you wallahi, most of us were sticking it into anything with a pulse at that age, so you defiantly loved her if you showed that level of self-restrain:qri8gs7:

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So my father takes me to mogdishu this one winter break back when i was in high school cuz some relative from my grandmothers side of the fam so we meet up in one end of the city everybody looking fresh i bring some gifts that bought while looking for some versacti maxawis at local stores so while the whole shabang is going down the imam is in all looking fresh turban on fleak prays all lit the couple get their features them bars go hard beats be fire gods is happy irir sumale is streaming them prayrs of maxiyad iyo imam tunes its goes platinum clans are honored edo's comes inn with that baaris iyo sublime chicken and the roms is filed with goodly smell thatjust stopes for a moment as as the food just taunts the their sences and the geeljire iyo mona go from normal to ferral beats with gazes like a forzen lake reflecting the moon light as they decend on them tables consuming everything i start too look around and realized that the newly weed wife and one some other nigga who was a friend or relative to one of the wifes family members are gone i thought who care they are must be smoking or in the bathroom while counsuming an entire raice feild a whole cow and his fam and the every vegetable and timir in the country after im done eating i go to the toilet on my way i start hearing this mellow breathing sound like niggas where gasping for air so i follow the and i see this gang of family member all standing there so i ask whats going and there like look my and what i see is them niggas going hard my face was turning red after watching that homemade o my nigga this women was fucking a man twice her age after they where done.

some of the eedos open the door and hell breaks loose both families start fighting soap be flying dalbacar be whippin niggas get their faces shuved into the tiolet looking darker then 11:59pm this shit continued and expanded until niggas where fighting out side the building after a while niggas broke it off and we all walked away looking like we just come home from ww2 i ended up with a broken fingers and a black eye greatest wedding

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Doesn't change anything. You didn't get what you want and then slept with the girl to get revenge. That's the bottom line.

We live in a world filled with double standards, whilst men don't get judged for sleeping around in our community, women do.

She clearly didn't have a good upbringing and if you ever loved her, you would not have wanted to make things worse for her.

Just make tawba and call it a day.
What love is to you isn't what love is to me.

Why do you keep coming back to this zina thing? It was consensual sex between two adults, they're both all fault for in regards to zina. You just seem annoyed their fail money making Machiavellian-esque scheme back-fired :heh:

Bro hat's off to you wallahi, most of us were sticking it into anything with a pulse at that age, so you defiantly loved her if you showed that level of self-restrain:qri8gs7:
Bro it's mad

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Never been in a breakup never had a relationship
Halal2020:hillarybiz:
mashallah here enjoy this gift
Skjermbilde 2020-11-02 kl. 13.57.47.png

Why do you keep coming back to this zina thing? It was consensual sex between two adults, they're both all fault for in regards to zina. You just seem annoyed their fail money making Machiavellian-esque scheme back-fired :heh:

What can I say:damn:

You're just a certified ciyaal suuq.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This story is wild. Doesn't make sense. Clearly she cares a lot about money. So why did she marry one guy for nothing and try to rinse out the other?

:mindblown:

Very dumb move of hers. Could have had the high life.
One word her "parents"

I doubt the girl is a golddigger if she was she wouldn't ask for 1k

Ive heard of similar stories the couple agrees on the meher but the girls family intervene and change the meher to something much higher

Mercury

VIP
There was this young couple back home who been married for little over a year the girl asked for her divorce papers cause she was tired of going to her father in law everytime they needed food for the baby

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Worst relationship I ever seen was a friend of mine.

5 years on the talking stage, 1 day date, things didn't work out.

His cousin comes and within the space of 6 months,they are are in a relationship, engaged and whatnot.

Family Functions must be really hard for them.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This story is wild. Doesn't make sense. Clearly she cares a lot about money. So why did she marry one guy for nothing and try to rinse out the other?

:mindblown:

Very dumb move of hers. Could have had the high life.
A woman will try tp rinse out a nigga she's not really attracted to. Good thing that guy peeped in the last second

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
100%

But you would want your daughter to marry a man with decency and sharaaf.

His behaviour proves he was never decent. Walis have a right to reject guys they feel are not financially stable. But you do not have a right to then sleep with them because the family said no.

Although it takes two to tango, and the girl should have known better, his behavior was vindictive and proves her parents were 100% right in saying no.
Why buy the cow when you can get milk for free?
Aye, it is what it is

Mercury

VIP
Worst relationship I ever seen was a friend of mine.

5 years on the talking stage, 1 day date, things didn't work out.

His cousin comes and within the space of 6 months,they are are in a relationship, engaged and whatnot.

Family Functions must be really hard for them.
5 years talking was he teaching her quran yaab

Trending

Latest posts