What's the best break-up/meltdown you've ever seen?

Okay guys, talking about breakups. Why do men become really cold and rude when they are no longer interested in a girl instead of breaking up with her?

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Okay guys, talking about breakups. Why do men become really cold and rude when they are no longer interested in a girl instead of breaking up with her?
They dislike her as a person. But they still want their daily dose of malab.

Xaruun

VIP
100%

But you would want your daughter to marry a man with decency and sharaaf.

His behaviour proves he was never decent. Walis have a right to reject guys they feel are not financially stable. But you do not have a right to then sleep with them because the family said no.

Although it takes two to tango, and the girl should have known better, his behavior was vindictive and proves her parents were 100% right in saying no.
She committed zina of her own accord so she’s equally as indecent and haram as @Rooble44. Sick of apologists

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Not a guy but I think they're doing a poor job at tackling this.

Could be any combination of the following:
  1. Low level of emotional maturity as they are unable to directly and courteously acknowledge that they want different things.
  2. They do not want to look like the bad guy buy letting the other party end it. It's a passive aggressive strategy of a slow fade.
  3. They are in confusion as they don't really know what they want. They probably enjoy the familiarity and attention received from staying put but are irritated about some past exchanges which they are unwilling to articulate:
    • As a way to keep the peace
    • They are afraid
    • The don't have to tools to broach the subject
    • Do not want to settle down with the person
    • Realize they are in no position to settle down
    • Have an unaddressed set of grievances that they have bottled up
    • Feel the other party won't change their behavior so there is no point in staying or giving a reason for their disinterest
    • Are just bored or not someone with the capacity to sustain a long term relationship (in general).
    • They are just coasting until they can monkey bar to the next relationship.
    • They might already be involved in a serious relationship (and realize multi-tasking isn't working like they planned).
    [*][*]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaruun

VIP
So my father takes me to mogdishu this one winter break back when i was in high school cuz some relative from my grandmothers side of the fam so we meet up in one end of the city everybody looking fresh i bring some gifts that bought while looking for some versacti maxawis at local stores so while the whole shabang is going down the imam is in all looking fresh turban on fleak prays all lit the couple get their features them bars go hard beats be fire gods is happy irir sumale is streaming them prayrs of maxiyad iyo imam tunes its goes platinum clans are honored edo's comes inn with that baaris iyo sublime chicken and the roms is filed with goodly smell thatjust stopes for a moment as as the food just taunts the their sences and the geeljire iyo mona go from normal to ferral beats with gazes like a forzen lake reflecting the moon light as they decend on them tables consuming everything i start too look around and realized that the newly weed wife and one some other nigga who was a friend or relative to one of the wifes family members are gone i thought who care they are must be smoking or in the bathroom while counsuming an entire raice feild a whole cow and his fam and the every vegetable and timir in the country after im done eating i go to the toilet on my way i start hearing this mellow breathing sound like niggas where gasping for air so i follow the and i see this gang of family member all standing there so i ask whats going and there like look my and what i see is them niggas going hard my face was turning red after watching that homemade o my nigga this women was fucking a man twice her age after they where done.
Bro learn to use full stops. Was the newly wed bride getting backshots from the groom’s relative?

Not a guy but I think they're doing a poor job at tackling this.

Could be any combination of the following:
  1. Low level of emotional maturity as they are unable to directly and courteously acknowledge that they want different things.
  2. They do not want to look like the bad guy buy letting the other party end it. It's a passive aggressive strategy of a slow fade.
  3. They are in confusion as they don't really know what they want. They probably enjoy the familiarity and attention received from staying put but are irritated about some past exchanges which they are unwilling to articulate:
    • As a way to keep the peace
    • They are afraid
    • The don't have to tools to broach the subject
    • Do not want to settle down with the person
    • Realize they are in no position to settle down
    • Have an unaddressed set of grievances that they have bottled up
    • Feel the other party won't change their behavior so there is no point in staying or giving a reason for their disinterest
    • Are just bored or not someone with the capacity to sustain a long term relationship (in general).
    • They are just coasting until they can monkey bar to the next relationship.
    • They might already be involved in a serious relationship (and realize multi-tasking isn't working like they planned).
    [*][*][*]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantastic and well detailed points.

From what i've seen another reason could be is that they want to keep the window open. If they are honest and up front, that might make it difficult to come back into the woman's life again. Some men are incredibly strategic.

It occurs in both genders. I just chalk it up to a mixture of cowardice and caution. You never know how someone will react to rejection, some people lose their fucking minds wallahi.

I personally don't believe in not taking any prisoners, "I don't like that you did this, this and that so it's over. And no, I wouldn't answer the phone at 2am when you're feeling lonely and want someone to talk to". Being ruthless and putting your happiness first is the only way to deal with those situations.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Telling a noble Somali man he shares the same blood with his neighbor who is the BANTU OF ALL BANTUS

Now that was a freak out and the old man told my dad who yelled at me for an hour

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fantastic and well detailed points.

From what i've seen another reason could be is that they want to keep the window open. If they are honest and up front, that might make it difficult to come back into the woman's life again. Some men are incredibly strategic.

giphy.gif

Yes; he might leave one foot in-and-out the door so he can resurface.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Okay this story is probably gonna crack you up. Basically my cousin was chatting to this girl, she seemed like a really nice down to earth kind of girl. 3 years into the talking stage they decided to get married. So the financial and life talks began, she agrees to £1,000 Mehr which he will pay at his convenience but she will have a wedding that's £18,000. That amount for just a wedding in Manchester isn't very common in the Somali community so it was a win for her.

So boom, my bredda meets her parents and on the second trip to meet her parents he dropped off some expensive ass presents, nigga got her MFK perfume sets, golden jewlery sets worth 3 bags and some designer shoes on top of the wedding money which was £18,000.

So the parents said yes in giving him their daughters hand in marriage, everyone's gassed. I was driving him that day and we were so gassed for the brother.

So fast foreward to the nikah day, our side of the family and the girls side of the family, the elders of each family got to sit on the stage as well the sheikhs. So the sheikh begins the talks with duas and Qur'an ayahs. And finally he tells me bredrin "Gabadhan oo ah so and so, oo meherkeeda ah £35,000, hadaad Ku ogalaatay say qabaltu"

Fam the air was so thick you could cut it with a butter knife. He couldn't talk out of shock, and eventually mustered up the balls to say "No".

There were gasps and people thinking wtf, the women from the separated section started screaming and shouting and it was chaos.

My bredda walked out going against his dad's advice, and had a massive anxiety attack lol.

In the end he ducked the girl but her family tried saying it was a mistake, like how do you go from £1,000 Mehr to £35,000.

:what1:

this happened in manny?? Hmmm

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
So my father takes me to mogdishu this one winter break back when i was in high school cuz some relative from my grandmothers side of the fam so we meet up in one end of the city everybody looking fresh i bring some gifts that bought while looking for some versacti maxawis at local stores so while the whole shabang is going down the imam is in all looking fresh turban on fleak prays all lit the couple get their features them bars go hard beats be fire gods is happy irir sumale is streaming them prayrs of maxiyad iyo imam tunes its goes platinum clans are honored edo's comes inn with that baaris iyo sublime chicken and the roms is filed with goodly smell thatjust stopes for a moment as as the food just taunts the their sences and the geeljire iyo mona go from normal to ferral beats with gazes like a forzen lake reflecting the moon light as they decend on them tables consuming everything i start too look around and realized that the newly weed wife and one some other nigga who was a friend or relative to one of the wifes family members are gone i thought who care they are must be smoking or in the bathroom while counsuming an entire raice feild a whole cow and his fam and the every vegetable and timir in the country after im done eating i go to the toilet on my way i start hearing this mellow breathing sound like niggas where gasping for air so i follow the and i see this gang of family member all standing there so i ask whats going and there like look my and what i see is them niggas going hard my face was turning red after watching that homemade o my nigga this women was fucking a man twice her age after they where done.

wtf is this

Herr @Apollo what has happened to this place?

Mozart

You need people like me
its so we don’t look bad ending the relationship . Women’s egos are fragile when broken up with so they react irrationally. To avoid her chimping out it’s easier to just have her initiate the break up. Either keep making obvious mistakes, cheat blatantly or be distant and she’ll have enough eventually.

its so we don’t look bad ending the relationship . Women’s egos are fragile when broken up with so they react irrationally. To avoid her chimping out it’s easier to just have her initiate the break up. Either keep making obvious mistakes, cheat blatantly or be distant and she’ll have enough eventually.
Ok
09FBE889-AC2A-41F9-8711-286A4EB0573E.png

Trending