What's the best break-up/meltdown you've ever seen?

Bro trust me, he was happy with not going back for what he gave her, he's like "I'm lucky I managed to get out of that in fact" 😂

Bruv I wanted to marry my high school sweet heart, this Somali girl I met in year 10. I told my mum I wanted to get married at 17, I've been working since I was 12 at my aunties shop so I managed to save good money. And by good money I mean £2700, which was basically my whole life saving at that point. So my mum and dad heavily advised against it, they took the whole thing as a one big joke and I put them up to it. So we go to her mum's house (She was raised by a single parent so a big 🚩) her mum proper embarrassed us saying if I want her daughter I need to do better and the money I brought couldn't even cover her Mehr. I'm just go smacked and heart broken by this point. We leave and it was a very awkward drive him with my parents.

I spoke to the girl and told her to run away with me, and to put it on her mum but she wasn't having it. I laid low and told her it's okay I'll come ask for her hand in marriage when I saved up more with no plans to ever go back to that girls mum. A few years later just before I moved away from London to Manchester for university, I took that girls virginity and give her a shit load of baggage along side it and left with no trace.

Her abtiyaal tried confronting me but I told them straight up, her mother didn't allow me to get married to her so she got fucked by others niggas and now you're blaming me for your problems. That got them off my case, I blocked her on social media and got a new number, now that's a baggage the next guy gotta deal with thanks to her mum.

Honestly saxib, you sound 10 times worse than her and her whole family put together. Her mum not wanting you to marry her due to finances doesn't justify this whatsoever.

Wallahi she could've lived a better life than 80% of xalimos if she was honest.

What I don't understand is why did she agree to marry the bum after her relationship with the rich guy didn't work out.

Women that truly care about money would just bag themselves another rich/stable guy.

It seems as though her family were brainwashing her.

Bro trust me, he was happy with not going back for what he gave her, he's like "I'm lucky I managed to get out of that in fact" 😂

Bruv I wanted to marry my high school sweet heart, this Somali girl I met in year 10. I told my mum I wanted to get married at 17, I've been working since I was 12 at my aunties shop so I managed to save good money. And by good money I mean £2700, which was basically my whole life saving at that point. So my mum and dad heavily advised against it, they took the whole thing as a one big joke and I put them up to it. So we go to her mum's house (She was raised by a single parent so a big 🚩) her mum proper embarrassed us saying if I want her daughter I need to do better and the money I brought couldn't even cover her Mehr. I'm just go smacked and heart broken by this point. We leave and it was a very awkward drive him with my parents.

I spoke to the girl and told her to run away with me, and to put it on her mum but she wasn't having it. I laid low and told her it's okay I'll come ask for her hand in marriage when I saved up more with no plans to ever go back to that girls mum. A few years later just before I moved away from London to Manchester for university, I took that girls virginity and give her a shit load of baggage along side it and left with no trace.

Her abtiyaal tried confronting me but I told them straight up, her mother didn't allow me to get married to her so she got fucked by others niggas and now you're blaming me for your problems. That got them off my case, I blocked her on social media and got a new number, now that's a baggage the next guy gotta deal with thanks to her mum.
You pretty much ruined a girl’s life after you got rejected. That says a lot about you you are as a person.

MY GUY! Fucking savage wallahi, I can't imagine her mom coped that attitude after you came to her in a dignified manner wanting her daughter's hand in marriage the halal way. Now they have to live with the shame, all because they wanted to act like aristocratic ballers looooooool
Any family the refuses you for financial reasons if you're doing things the halal and decent way is trash.

Wallahi I'm convinced every single guy starts out a love-struck simp, but over the years through brutal experiences like your, you kind of get to grips with reality.
bravolad.gif

Last edited:
That is why I advice Muslim women to get their marriage registered in the courts, that way he will be held accountable legally for doing you any wrong.
100% Islamic marriages aren’t going to be enough in the western world. We should always get a legal marriage as back up just in case.

What I don't understand is why did she agree to marry the bum after her relationship with the rich guy didn't work out.

Women that truly care about money would just bag themselves another rich/stable guy.

And now she's learned her lesson the hard way :heh:

MY GUY! Fucking savage wallahi, I can't imagine her mom coped that attitude after you came to her in a dignified manner wanting her daughter's hand in marriage the halal way. Now they have to live with that shame all because they wanted to act like aristocratic ballers looooooool
Any family the refuses you for financial reasons if your doing things the halal and decent way are trash anyway.

Wallahi I'm convinced every single guy starts out a love-struck simp, but over the years through brutal experiences like your, you kind of get to grips with reality.
View attachment 150953

So if you reject a guy for your daughter, he is then well within his rights to commit zina with her?

Very decent behavior.

Noted.

So if you reject a guy for your daughter, he is then well within his rights to commit zina with her?

Very decent behavior.
If he was a decent young man like @Rooble44 or his cousin, who wasn't financially stable yet, but still wanted to marry my daughter and came to me in the traditional and halal way. I'd 100% allow it.
It's your job as parents to help them get established. I'd be happy to keep my daughter at home until they were both financially secure enough to move in together. No need for zina then, and "note" all you want mate lol

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
MY MOTHER told my father she will not be cooking tonight and to order pizza for the family and wings with pop

The cushite man screamed to the moon for 3 hours and eventually order all the menu from pizza hut

If he was a decent young man who wasn't financially stable yet, but still wanted to marry my daughter and came to me in the traditional and halal way. I'd 100% allow it.
It's your job as parents to help get established. I'd be happy to keep my daughter at home until they were both financially secure enough to move in together.

100%

But you would want your daughter to marry a man with decency and sharaaf.

His behaviour proves he was never decent. Walis have a right to reject guys they feel are not financially stable. But you do not have a right to then sleep with them because the family said no.

Although it takes two to tango, and the girl should have known better, his behavior was vindictive and proves her parents were 100% right in saying no.

100%

His behaviour proves he was never decent. Walis have a right to reject guys they feel are not financially stable. But you do not have a right to then sleep with them because the family said no.

Although it takes two to tango, and the girl should have known better, his behavior was vindictive and proves her parents were 100% right in saying no.
It doesn't prove shit. She was a grown woman, she knew there was no possibility of marriage and still slept with him. She made a choice. Don't start with the "muh poor girls shouldn't take accountability for their actions" shit pls.

It doesn't prove shit. She was a grown woman, she knew there was no possibility of marriage and still slept with him. She made a choice. Don't start with the "muh poor girls shouldn't take accountability for their actions" shit pls.

Did I not say it takes two to tango? Zina is haraam for women, just as it is for men.

Not only did he commit zina, his intention was to humiliate the family. It was a classic case of, you didn't allow me to marry her and you hurt me now i'm going to F her and hurt you lot more.

Bro, spin it how you like. But parents have a right to reject. Its halal. But guess what isn't halal? Zina and vindictiveness.

The girl isn't the one writing a post about this, he is. So my message is to him and you who seems to think this is decent behavior.

Did I not say it takes two to tango? Zina is haraam for women, just as it is for men.

Not only did he commit zina, his intention was to humiliate the family. It was a classic case of, you didn't allow me to marry her and you hurt me now i'm going to F her and hurt you lot more.

Bro, spin it how you like. But parents have a right to reject. Its halal. But guess what isn't halal? Zina and vindictiveness.

The girl isn't the one writing a post about this, he is. So my message is to him and you who seems to think this is decent behavior.
Shouldn't have humiliated a 17 year old for trying to do the right and noble thing when others would've just gotten an airb&b and called it a wrap :manny:
Admitted two wrongs don't make a right, but it's fucking hilarious when things backfire on greedy short-sighted people. They have a right to say no, but saying no for shallow materialistic reasons is dumb.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Honestly saxib, you sound 10 times worse than her and her whole family put together. Her mum not wanting you to marry her due to finances doesn't justify this whatsoever.
It doesn't but I was young and immature, I take full responsibility for it but I'm certain her mother has her share of the blame too.

Wallahi I don't know, the girl and her family are a headache.

You pretty much ruined a girl’s life after you got rejected. That says a lot about you you are as a person.
I agree with you, I take full responsibility but I was young and immature, what was her mum's reason?

MY GUY! Fucking savage wallahi, I can't imagine her mom coped that attitude after you came to her in a dignified manner wanting her daughter's hand in marriage the halal way. Now they have to live with the shame, all because they wanted to act like aristocratic ballers looooooool
Any family the refuses you for financial reasons if you're doing things the halal and decent way is trash.

View attachment 150953
Bro I still feel bad for the girl but I can justify my actions due to my age and immaturity, what was her mum's reason for being the way she was?

100%

Not really, I simply tried the carrot, that didn't work out so I reached for the stick. If my daughter tells me she wants to get married to a guy, I will judge his behaviour and personality and that takes more than just one meeting, and if I do like him, I'm willing to support them both with finances, wisdom and basically mentor them both to be a good family. Not laugh at the guy and tell him he can't afford my daughter, what is she some livestock that's for sale?
Shouldn't have humiliated a 17 year old for trying to do the right and noble thing when others would've just gotten an airb&b and called it a wrap :manny:
Admitted two wrongs don't make a right, but it's fucking hilarious when things backfire on greedy short-sighted people. They have a right to say no, but saying no for shallow materialistic reasons is dumb.
Bruv I swear I could've sexually finessed this girl when we were both 15, I held back and lord knows how hard it is to stay celibate at that age, I sometimes ask myself how I did it. Work my ass off and go to her mum just for what? To get humiliated? Both daughter and mother played a dangerous game, play stupid games, win stupid prizes init.
:ohno:

Admitted two wrongs don't make a right, but it's fucking hilarious when things backfire on greedy short-sighted people.

You really cannot compare

Rejecting=halal. Walis have a right to say no.

To zina= Haraam.

If he was a decent man and was doing things for the sake of Allah, someone saying 'no' wouldn't push him to do this. He clearly didn't give a shit about the girl because as soon as he didn't get his way, he thought it was okay to use her.

It is what it is though.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You really cannot compare

Rejecting=halal. Walis have a right to say no.

To zina= Haraam.

If he was a decent man and was doing things for the sake of Allah, someone saying 'no' wouldn't push him to do this. He clearly didn't give a shit about the girl because as soon as he didn't get his way, he thought it was okay to use her.

It is what it is though.
The girls mother was a single parent who chewed khat with other niggas and was on caydh, she didn't exactly have a good reputation yet that didn't stop her from thinking she can humiliate me. By the way my parents would've happily paid 20k if I asked them to, my dad's a doctor and my mother is a prescribing pharmacist, so money was never an issue for us. She probably realized who my parents were and tried finessing me, I just finessed them first. So I don't know why you're painting me to be the bad guy, this girl used to sexually provoke me all the time in high school and I was the one saying no. I ignored too many red flags but it is what it is, another life experience.

Trending