What's the beef between Somalis and Jamaicans these days?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Why do Jamaicans hate Somalis?

Simple answer. They envy your appearance.

Look in the mirror, they wish they was you :francis:

Why do Jamaicans hate Somalis?

Simple answer. They envy your appearance.

Look in the mirror, they wish they was you :francis:

I went to to a school with them and they are so cringy. Their was a phase were they started wearing hijab and calling each other ukhti and learning islamic words. They'd always be interested in learning Somali and obsess over our hair.

It was common for them to offer to do our hair. In lunchtimes they'd bring hair straighteners or braid peoples hairs. They always used to run after the Somali or mixed raced girls.

I know a girl that dated a Somali guy he went to a different school but she treated jt as a status symbol. She turned sour after it ended. I heard her say before she wanted a Somali guy so her kids can have "good hair". Then she and her friend looked embarassed when I overheard them and apologized lol.

Last edited:
I went to to a school with them and they are so cringy. Their was a phase were they started wearing hijab and calling each other ukhti and learning islamic words. They'd always be interested in learning Somali and obsess over our hair.

It was common for them to offer to do our hair. In lunchtimes they'd bring hair strengths or braid peoples hairs. They always used to run after the Somali or mixed raced girls.

I know a girl that dated a Somali guy he went to a different school but she treated jt as a status symbol. She turned sour after it ended. I heard her say before she wanted a Somali guy so her kids can have "good hair". Then she and her friend looked embarassed when I overheard them and apologized lol.
All super heroes villains etc have a story behind how they came to be.. And this above folks is how @Halimo Supremist came to be :mjlol:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Anyways reer UK are hella problematic and are always causing more problems then their worth. They should really be deported or learn to stay in there damn lane.

literally 1 min after ajknfdajkfnsnjsknjksnfsdf. who's problematic again?

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 17.20.15.png

They didn't like us because we was different with it, we was always quiet and quickly successful they was always tryna bring us down now they wanna be friends

Trending