What's the beef between Somalis and Jamaicans these days?

ZomboDroid 24102020011823.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-23_025416.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The thing about yardies is that they'll act hard unless you violate them heavy you can't just go half assed on a yardie you have to put your foot on their throats or they'll just keep coming back for more

The thing about yardies is that they'll act hard unless you violate them heavy you can't just go half assed on a yardie you have to put your foot on their throats or they'll just keep coming back for more
I actually agree. Jamaicans and Somalis had beef, not anymore because Somalis fought back and didn’t take it lying down.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
That’s when we first came to the uk now postcode is mixed up not really ethnic anymore

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Jamaicans have a perceived superiority complex because they carry names of their great grandparents owners. This is ironic because they don’t know how to speak English in an English speaking country.

Somalis hate Jamaicans because they are Madows

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Why are Jamaicans always blaming the white man for their hate for other Africans? '' its because the white man taught us''. They never want to be held accountable for anything they do wrong. :gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Anyways reer UK are hella problematic and are always causing more problems then their worth. They should really be deported or learn to stay in there damn lane.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
people who engage in nonsensical argument off or online need to exercise self introspection.

“The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost.” ― Imam Ali AS.

Imam al-Shafi’i, may Allah be pleased with him, said in his poetry, “If a fool speaks to you, do not answer him, for the best answer is silence. If you speak to him, you have delighted him. If you leave him, he nearly dies in anguish.”

"Never do I argue with a man with a desire to hear him say what is wrong, or to expose him and win victory over him. Whenever I face an opponent in debate I silently pray - O Lord, help him so that truth may flow from his heart and on his tongue, and so that if truth is on my side, he may follow me; and if truth be on his side, I may follow him."
-- Al-Shafi‘i

I actually agree. Jamaicans and Somalis had beef, not anymore because Somalis fought back and didn’t take it lying down.

Hencewhy they're now crying about us on social media for being racist. They got disciplined but can't get over it. They thought that having English names and arriving in the UK decades before us would do them favours.

giphy.gif

Trending