What's it take to be a real Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some background I have amnesia and can't speak Somali because of that. Could never really relate to any of the Somali kids because of that, and all the elders just say the same shit every day "Why can't you speak your own language, you're not Somali if you can't speak it. I mean what can I do, how is it my fault at this point. I can't relate to these fucking white people either, they are all just generic hidden racists. I cannot belong anywhere like I am right now and maybe that's alright. But what's it take to be a real Somali?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your question is stupid, You are dissing the 'real somalis' who say annoy you for asking you why dont u speak your own language. Then u end your paragraph by asking what it takes to be a real somali!

You answered your own question niggaa~!

images

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you got the full Somali jeans then you Somali. Real Somalis don't wear jeans.

Your question is stupid, You are dissing the 'real somalis' who say annoy you for asking you why dont u speak your own language. Then u end your paragraph by asking what it takes to be a real somali!

You answered your own question niggaa~!

images
mhm, you're right thanks for reinforcing my thinking. I'm definitely not Somali then, I was dumb to expect otherwise.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Some background I have amnesia and can't speak Somali because of that. Could never really relate to any of the Somali kids because of that, and all the elders just say the same shit every day "Why can't you speak your own language, you're not Somali if you can't speak it. I mean what can I do, how is it my fault at this point. I can't relate to these fucking white people either, they are all just generic hidden racists. I cannot belong anywhere like I am right now and maybe that's alright. But what's it take to be a real Somali?
1. muslim. If u are not somalis will never accept u
2. Somali language

That is it. Only 2 points

There is no proper definition of being a Somali, shaanshi are considered Somalis because they speak Somali.

The real definition is
Have a qabiil
Deenta Islam
The less part is speak af Somaali and have solid part

Then you can continue on your way haaye.

There is no proper definition of being a Somali, shaanshi are considered Somalis because they speak Somali.

The real definition is
Have a qabiil
Deenta Islam
The less part is speak af Somaali and have solid part

Then you can continue on your way haaye.

Bullshit definition. All you did was define mainstream Somali culture. You don't have to practice the culture to be a Somali, all you need is to have two ethnically Somali parents and that's it. It's like saying African Americans aren't Bantu because they lost their African culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.