What's is your dream car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
f*ck i tried to guilt you into renouncing that ideology and just stay a hypocrite like myself, but now i gotta face my own reality cause it backfired :meleshame:
Hey, chin up. I have cheat days (meat). I'm waiting for technology to catch up with our aspirations. The other day, a friend suggested I get my parents to get some chickens and raise them free range in the backyard to get arounds the ethics :drakelaugh: It's viable for some ppl that live in rural areas, but come on. It was prompted by another friend considering going vegan, which I think is certified insane. Too hardcore.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The porsche boxter is the shitest Porsche btw. It's a poor man's Porsche.

But look at this Australian Muscle. Throw some Respek on the Holden Commodore SSV.

Commodore-SSV.jpg

Or this Ford Falcon Xr6 Turbo. Australian's know where it's at. Check out this nasty burnout, the dude ruined the whole street :damn::damn::damn:.
I don't know why his turbo is whining like a though lol. He did something to it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Hey, chin up. I have cheat days (meat). I'm waiting for technology to catch up with our aspirations. The other day, a friend suggested I get my parents to get some chickens and raise them free range in the backyard to get arounds the ethics :drakelaugh: It's viable for some ppl that live in rural areas, but come on. It was prompted by another friend considering going vegan, which I think is certified insane. Too hardcore.

i'm defriending anyone that suggests i raise my own chickens for slaughter

that nigga

that nigga caught a body no doubt. i'm not going on 48 hours talking about how "quiet" and "nice" he was when he eventually goes on a spree with his militia. nah wallahi.

and i don't see how it goes around ethics considering the animal is still dying. not fucking up the atmosphere but i think vegans would still take offense :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
i'm defriending anyone that suggests i raise my own chickens for slaughter

that nigga

that nigga caught a body no doubt. i'm not going on 48 hours talking about how "quiet" and "nice" he was when he eventually goes on a spree with his militia. nah wallahi.

and i don't see how it goes around ethics considering the animal is still dying. not fucking up the atmosphere but i think vegans would still take offense :cosbyhmm:
The thought is, you give it a nice, free life, and a quick death. No hormones. And free-range, farm fresh eggs are famed to be a million times better than store bought.

As if I could kill a chicken myself, or would be willing to on the regular :mjlol: The whole point of the cushy life we're accustomed to is that it ensures we don't see all those icky parts lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending