What's is your dream car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
f*ck i tried to guilt you into renouncing that ideology and just stay a hypocrite like myself, but now i gotta face my own reality cause it backfired :meleshame:
Hey, chin up. I have cheat days (meat). I'm waiting for technology to catch up with our aspirations. The other day, a friend suggested I get my parents to get some chickens and raise them free range in the backyard to get arounds the ethics :drakelaugh: It's viable for some ppl that live in rural areas, but come on. It was prompted by another friend considering going vegan, which I think is certified insane. Too hardcore.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The porsche boxter is the shitest Porsche btw. It's a poor man's Porsche.

But look at this Australian Muscle. Throw some Respek on the Holden Commodore SSV.

Commodore-SSV.jpg

Or this Ford Falcon Xr6 Turbo. Australian's know where it's at. Check out this nasty burnout, the dude ruined the whole street :damn::damn::damn:.
I don't know why his turbo is whining like a though lol. He did something to it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Hey, chin up. I have cheat days (meat). I'm waiting for technology to catch up with our aspirations. The other day, a friend suggested I get my parents to get some chickens and raise them free range in the backyard to get arounds the ethics :drakelaugh: It's viable for some ppl that live in rural areas, but come on. It was prompted by another friend considering going vegan, which I think is certified insane. Too hardcore.

i'm defriending anyone that suggests i raise my own chickens for slaughter

that nigga

that nigga caught a body no doubt. i'm not going on 48 hours talking about how "quiet" and "nice" he was when he eventually goes on a spree with his militia. nah wallahi.

and i don't see how it goes around ethics considering the animal is still dying. not fucking up the atmosphere but i think vegans would still take offense :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
i'm defriending anyone that suggests i raise my own chickens for slaughter

that nigga

that nigga caught a body no doubt. i'm not going on 48 hours talking about how "quiet" and "nice" he was when he eventually goes on a spree with his militia. nah wallahi.

and i don't see how it goes around ethics considering the animal is still dying. not fucking up the atmosphere but i think vegans would still take offense :cosbyhmm:
The thought is, you give it a nice, free life, and a quick death. No hormones. And free-range, farm fresh eggs are famed to be a million times better than store bought.

As if I could kill a chicken myself, or would be willing to on the regular :mjlol: The whole point of the cushy life we're accustomed to is that it ensures we don't see all those icky parts lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts