whats happening in Europe? country bans Islam

poor immigrants fucked up Europe and ran the crime up, Now European countries don't care about being "politically correct" anymore and are saying f*ck no to Immigrants.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This happened back in 2016 slovakia is a bummy eastern european country it doesn't matter. I doubt muslims even make up 1% of the nation

Tukraq

VIP
poor immigrants fucked up Europe and ran the crime up, Now European countries don't care about being "politically correct" anymore and are saying f*ck no to Immigrants.
are they moving right wing religiously? do you think they will start deportations?

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Who the hell wants to live in Eastern Europe? The great shithole of Europe.

They all come running to the UK and are hated more than any black or muslim person lol. No-one cares if they ban islam, they used to be Slaves to the Ottomans, of they’d be against us coming. :russ::drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Slovakia is a beautiful place filled with gypsies. They don't deserve it imo.

Inshallah we'll add it to our conquest bucket list after we're done with setting up Somaliwheyn.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I thought you were talking about a major country or something then you went and said Slovakia:dead:.

I forgot that country existed for a while, it has a cousin named Slovenia :icon lol:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
We are sooooo tolerant...
nth9p.jpg

Trending

Latest posts