Whats going on? Barre Hiiraale denied to fly to Gedo !!

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Nobody is buying the wadani theme-Thats out.
West Gheddo has the largest ethiopian troops for the last 25 years.
SimPle quetions that needs to be answered,evey somali clan is doing something-What are you guys doing today?-Do you have anything planned?
This freedom you speak of,what have you dome with it?-Why is west Gheddo the worst off from all somali regions?-How can a clan being fed by the man they tried to kill
(Abdishakur)get online and boast? WHERE IS YOUR SHAME?-Why do you live under me in every place we meet?
You can't avoid these things,we need answers.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Nobody is buying the wadani theme-Thats out.
West Gheddo has the largest ethiopian troops for the last 25 years.
SimPle quetions that needs to be answered,evey somali clan is doing something-What are you guys doing today?-Do you have anything planned?
This freedom you speak of,what have you dome with it?-Why is west Gheddo the worst off from all somali regions?-How can a clan being fed by the man they tried to kill
(Abdishakur)get online and boast? WHERE IS YOUR SHAME?-Why do you live under me in every place we meet?
You can't avoid these things,we need answers.
Gedoland is safe and Alshabab free, what are we doing, we are making sure it stays that way you dumb fucking slave.:pachah1:

Tell him go free Buale the so called capitol of JL langaab :pachah1:

You are the epitome of langaab. Always trying to use Somalimo or state power to attain your tribal agenda. Your too small or Langaab to do anything for yourself.

These past few weeks I noticed you started yelling Daroodnimo with your fellow langaab reer Lascanood against me. Miskeen

Raskanbooni, Badhade and Jamaame are all Marehan towns in lower Juba. We will DeNatzify our lands.

Shut up langaab. Yelling and shouting won't change a thing. 5 years you were screaming that Galisnoor, Kaxandhaale etc is yours but it hasn't change the reality in the ground.

Talk is cheap when will we see some action? I am tired of your talk. Man up or shut the F up.

We will elect Bare Hiraale has next Jubaland president this year Insh'Allah.

You ain't electing nothing. I have to tell you the truth because Ogaden people won't because they are too nice. From today you are 0.5 like reer Badhaan or reer Lascanood or reer Goldgob

Pick up the gun and we will kill you. Know your place like Awrtable etc.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Raskanbooni, Badhade and Jamaame are all Marehan towns in lower Juba. We will DeNatzify our lands.
Are you crazy ??? OMG!!!!!!
😀😀😀😀
Is all talk , Hargeysa and Jabuti are Majority Harti cities 😀😀😀
If you find one person MX in Rascambooni and Badhadhe city I’ll pay you
Stop talking ass!!!
You don’t know Jubada hoose
May be you are reer Abudwaak claiming everywhere

You ain't electing nothing. I have to tell you the truth because Ogaden people won't because they are too nice. From today you are 0.5 like reer Badhaan or reer Lascanood or reer Goldgob

Pick up the gun and we will kill you. Know your place like Awrtable etc.
Your nothing more than low insacure donky lap dog who misses his Majerteen master.

Are you crazy ??? OMG!!!!!!
😀😀😀😀
Is all talk , Hargeysa and Jabuti are Majority Harti cities 😀😀😀
If you find one person MX in Rascambooni and Badhadhe city I’ll pay you
Stop talking ass!!!
You don’t know Jubada hoose
May be you are reer Abudwaak claiming everywhere
Caghdeer refugee's have been entering Raskanbooni from Kenya. Raskanbooni was always a Marehan Town.

Your nothing more than low insacure donky lap dog who misses his Majerteen master.

Today Ogaden run things, PM Hamza is calling the shots. Everybody can see that. And yes I am riding with them and I will Fk you up. When we are done with you even Tuna Warsengali will be more landheere than you.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The biggest lie this last century "qaan marexan waa qaxo kugu maqan"-What a load of crap,you can actually take a bite of qaan marexaan and sleep like a baby-Nothing happens
westbrookswag.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You are the epitome of langaab. Always trying to use Somalimo or state power to attain your tribal agenda. Your too small or Langaab to do anything for yourself.

These past few weeks I noticed you started yelling Daroodnimo with your fellow langaab reer Lascanood against me. Miskeen
Your a langaab who cant even free Amaara from AS GTFO langaab.