Whats going on? Barre Hiiraale denied to fly to Gedo !!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What’s his mothers clan niyow, ninka dhig malahan, maybe waa half caste :hmm:
His hooyo wa Darawiishta sharafta leh I dont know why hes anti Sadetist lately. I will do a deep investigation maybe the enemy gave him a qalanjo :whew:

@Removed @SPMLegend
It’s funny that you guys are posting videos of people protesting in Beled Xaawo when you’re own folks/kin can’t even protest in your tuulos because of Al Shabab/Kenya. Yes Beledxaawo/Gedo is xor and it’s shacab are unbound and are free to roam the streets without worrying about decapitation from terrorists :hahaidiot:

TekNiKo

VIP
The people of Beledxaawo cry for Farmaajo he needs to come to Gedo and save the day. Geesi Qaran.

TekNiKo

VIP
reer abdulle grandparent.
:jcoleno:
harry potter nbc GIF by The New Celebrity Apprentice

Breaking news: Mujahid Col Barre Hiiraale will be entering from Ethiopia and joining the troops in Luuq loyal to Cali Kediye Madoobe dabadhilifs will be defeated inshallah.

Nah. He will be committing suicide if he does that

madoobe finished hiraale so much hiraale doesn’t want to step out of his house

and with an Ogaden prime minister from Jubbaland hiraale would be foolish

besides he is like in early 80s now. Let the pensioner enjoy his retirement man

TekNiKo

VIP
Nah. He will be committing suicide if he does that

madoobe finished hiraale so much hiraale doesn’t want to step out of his house

and with an Ogaden prime minister from Jubbaland hiraale would be foolish

besides he is like in early 80s now. Let the pensioner enjoy his retirement man
Brother Abby Axmed is very angry with Ogaden Prime Minister and Madoobe check this intelligence report

It seems like more Ethiopian troops will bolster Laftgareen and Gedo too!

Barre Hiiraale inshallah soon shall land in Doolow.

Brother Abby Axmed is very angry with Ogaden Prime Minister and Madoobe check this intelligence report

Ethiopia needs help that is why 5000 SNA troops died fighting for Abye in Tigray.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ethiopia needs help that is why 5000 SNA troops died fighting for Abye in Tigray.
You dont know Ethiopia already pacified TPLF and won the war. Now she shall not be threatened by TPLF orphans in Somalia. Be prepared Itoobiya aan xishoonayn ba sosocdo now that Farmajo is gone :pachah1:

reer abdulle grandparent.

Nah I doubt you fake news. Firstly no one knows in here. Somalis are masters of making up things.

secondly Reer abdulle/ Ogaden are super racist and do not marry down. Specially back in the days. This is my family experience anyways

Ogaden on average started to marrying down clans beneath them during the 1980/90s civil war era as the old sharif ways died out sadly.

Ogaden usually marries clans they have lived with for centuries. Definitely not reer west gedo

because the average Ogaden is wadani and more Somali patriotic

Abiy will miss farmajo a weak minute willing to sell Somalia and her sharaf. Mx is willing to sell Somali sovereignty for few pennies

besides abiy and Ethiopia is weak with 5000 fires raging everywhere

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Removed @SPMLegend
It’s funny that you guys are posting videos of people protesting in Beled Xaawo when you’re own folks/kin can’t even protest in your tuulos because of Al Shabab/Kenya. Yes Beledxaawo/Gedo is xor and it’s shacab are unbound and are free to roam the streets without worrying about decapitation from terrorists :hahaidiot:
Is that all you have left? Remember it was your kibir that brought you here, take this as a learning experience son.

Trending