What you guys want in sspot 2021, like changes ideas for the admin

Some tips for the admin maybe if he feels doing or achieving something new

AFTER ALL ITS UP TO HIM

1. For me everytime i log in i see same users posting same thing like marriage thread 24/7 or boring ones that you dont even feel clicking to it anymore cuz u already know how it will be turned out either its completly rubbish or it will be derailed in two first replies.

what you guys hope in 2021 in sspot community?
Make some sort of "referral" reward system, to get more members to sign up

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That qashin buttons needs to go in my opinion. It creates just a toxic response. Imagine seeing this 👎when you hop on SSpot after you posted a view. Its was good to be removed from the Politics Section

You post a different view then someone else, they go on a spree. You respond back with a Qashin, bang, its a game from there.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That qashin buttons needs to go in my opinion. It creates just a toxic response. Imagine seeing this 👎when you hop on SSpot after you posted a view. Its was good to be removed from the Politics Section

You post a different view then someone else, they go on a spree. You respond back with a Qashin, bang, its a game from there.
Don’t be a softy. If a simple thumbs down on an online forum can affect your mood and behaviour then you’re too emotional.

Trending