What you guys want in sspot 2021, like changes ideas for the admin

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Some tips for the admin maybe if he feels doing or achieving something new

AFTER ALL ITS UP TO HIM

1. For me everytime i log in i see same users posting same thing like marriage thread 24/7 or boring ones that you dont even feel clicking to it anymore cuz u already know how it will be turned out either its completly rubbish or it will be derailed in two first replies.

what you guys hope in 2021 in sspot community?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I would like the age of joining this forum to be at least 21, I am just tired of these ciyaals and their trolling and retarded memes.:mjcry:

Alluring

Sayonara
1. I hope to see more insightful threads that aren’t all about marriage, race, and attraction.

2. I am guilty of this myself but when discussing mature topics, it would be so much better if people didn’t derail it with trolling.

Marshall D Abdi

1. I hope to see more insightful threads that aren’t all about marriage, race, and attraction.

2. I am guilty of this myself but when discussing mature topics, it would be so much better if people didn’t derail it with trolling.
Marriage threads r annoying especielly if they r the same ones by the same users always

so i gotta agree with u:hillarybiz:

Marshall D Abdi

100% agree. I’m just tired of being the only member who’s not afraid to talk about nsfw topics
The thing is ur come out the pocket since most halimos or genarally girls dont talk about this in public so its little weird but you u do if u feel comfartable with it:hillarybiz:

Marshall D Abdi

because I do not agree with the brushing off of innocent babies being killed
Who talked about kids being killed, i simply dont agree with pales gaining their own country in israel when this is not even their land

females and jumping with conclusions:noneck:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
im not sure what you think i can do about low quality threads. why don’t you all post more insightful threads so others can participate? be the change you want to see.

Trending