What you do you think Is the worst rumor someone can spread about you or people backbite behind about you?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Neighbor women degrades potential men if they don't date her

Walahi, I noticed this new phonemene that is becoming a trend now days, I have this particular incident happen at least twice so far this year.

Anyway,man, this neighbor women of mine gets rejected by other apartment Madow Men almost every week and I have to comfort the Miskiin women.

This happens almost once every month and one thing I have noticed about her is that she would almost every time mention those men are mostly gay and that is probably why.
:drakekidding::draketf::kanyehmm::jaynerd:
Seriously,I understand,women always take rejection harder than men, I don't see it as a big deal nor do I let it bother me or stay on my mind longer than the time it happens, but Damn this is not right.

Anyway,I am starting to think that I am also a victim to this woman character assassination and degradation, Walahi I couldn't even think of worse thing some spreads about someone.

It is an ultimate most disgusting backbite out of all,for once everyone will believe it without a single doubt.It is a reputation overkill.

What you do you think Is the worst thing someone spreads about you or people backbite behind you?

Madax xanuun walahi.
:faysalwtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I hate when people call me good and kind. It's the worst thing they say about me.
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

The best thing an Abdi called me was a horrible human being. I wanted to call him back.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I hate when people call me good and kind. It's the worst thing they say about me.

The best thing an Abdi called me was a horrible human being. I wanted to call him back.

You know women only like to hear good rumors about themselves while men work the opposite.

Also,I don't think I have asked anyone on what another third party and absentee person about me?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Really? They call u good and kind? How about unbothered,. and numb? Stand offissh?? Depressed but put together?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Walahi, I noticed this new phonemene that is becoming a trend now days, I have this particular incident happen at least twice so far this year.

Anyway,man, this neighbor women of mine gets rejected by other apartment Madow Men almost every week and I have to comfort the Miskiin women.

This happens almost once every month and one thing I have noticed about her is that she would almost every time mention those men are mostly gay and that is probably why.
Seriously,I understand,women always take rejection harder than men, I don't see it as a big deal nor do I let it bother me or stay on my mind longer than the time it happens, but Damn this is not right.

Anyway,I am starting to think that I am also a victim to this woman character assassination and degradation, Walahi I couldn't even think of worse thing some spreads about someone.

It is an ultimate most disgusting backbite out of all,for once everyone will believe it without a single doubt.It is a reputation overkill.

What you do you think Is the worst thing someone spreads about you or people backbite behind you?

Madax xanuun walahi.

The question here is--what is with her she has to do the shukaansi and chasing? Thats too low. Never pursue a man. Use toys if u have to meet your needs or redeem your dignity. Tell her to lose weight and put on make up. Thats a start.

The question here is--what is with her she has to do the shukaansi and chasing? Thats too low. Never pursue a man. Use toys if u have to meet your needs or redeem your dignity. Tell her to lose weight and put on make up. Thats a start.
I agree with the first part I don’t believe women should chase men. Like please have some xishood. ☠️

Yes to self improvement, but say no masturbation. It’s better to fast if you’re struggling with your desires.

Madax xanuun walahi.
She should take the L and let men approach her. Probably be friendly and approachable.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
There's a long list to choose from, but I'll save you the runner ups. The strangest rumour spread about me would have to be that I even care about rumours. In essence so many rumours were spread about me, that they were astonished why it didn't faze me so they initiated the rumour that I should care about rumours. It's a doozy I know but it's in the realm of the evils of back biting as the most high compared rumours with cannibalism of a dead sibling.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Really? They call u good and kind? How about unbothered,. and numb? Stand offissh?? Depressed but put together?
Basra, those are some pet names. A little too macaan for my liking. I prefer diabolical, devious, demonic, and dubious.
So are you.
You know women only like to hear good rumors about themselves while men work the opposite.

Also,I don't think I have asked anyone on what another third party and absentee person about me?
I always thought men liked good rumours spread about them. I guess I won't tell others you Abdis on SSpot got that 666 - over 6 feet with 6 pack and 6 figures.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, those are some pet names. A little too macaan for my liking. I prefer diabolical, devious, demonic, and dubious.

So are you.

I always thought men liked good rumours spread about them. I guess I won't tell others you Abdis on SSpot got that 666 - over 6 feet with 6 pack and 6 figures.

No way u r diabolical and demonic with that beautiful dhulbahante heart. But u do have demons to battle huuno. I pray u slay them

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree with the first part I don’t believe women should chase men. Like please have some xishood. ☠️

Yes to self improvement, but say no masturbation. It’s better to fast if you’re struggling with your desires.

Mashalaaah that is the best advice. I was operating on human level, advising humans who have needs

Yeah don’t like anyone who backbites. If you’re not brave enough to say it to my face than you’re a waste of time and deserve no energy from me. You pussio :wtfdis:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yeah don’t like anyone who backbites. If you’re not brave enough to say it to my face than you’re a waste of time and deserve no energy from me. You pussio :wtfdis:

C'mon,you really think a civilised w
Westerner would approach you and tell you the rumours they spread about you?

You don't make no sense at all, this is not like Gedo ,civilized Caucasians and even violent blacks would never do,only a west Gedo resident like you might do so and get his neck cut off with a machete like a snitch .

C'mon,you really think a civilised w
Westerner would approach you and tell you the rumours they spread about you?

You don't make no sense at all, this is not like Gedo ,civilized Caucasians and even violent blacks would never do,only a west Gedo resident like you might do so and get his neck cut off with a machete like a snitch .
This is the general arena son, you couldn’t hold back I know, it’s hard to hold back when you see one of your superiors walking around, you just had to bite your tongue, understandable.

Carry on little one
go away GIF

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
If you are a friendly person that generally looks happy, someone will eventually bag you even if you're hideous. People want to be around positivity. I can tell she probably has a resting beach face and doesn't have a good attitude like many black women. Something needs to be done about the rise of miserable, negative people these days.

Trending