What would you guys do

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Before lockdown happened, I went to pick up my nephew from child care as his parents were busy with other things. The teachers told me he's not eating the main food they serve but he only wants the snacks, and I said that's ok. He eats food at home & snacks is enough.

My nephew told me they don't let him eat the snacks because he dosen't eat the main. He even told me once one teacher strangled him because he wouldn't eat the fruits & porridge they serve them....
This made me mad but I didn't have proof she did it. I was thinking also my brother pays lots of money for him to go to day care and this ***** ass teachers are punishing him and not giving him his snacks
What would you do?
Tell your brother and get him a new daycare.

Prettymuslim94

I wish I could report it but the centre has no cameras, and also I think they would lie even if it was true. The ladies who work their are all white which is worse. I know I would report it if he had any marks on his body.

His eating habits are getting better I think he has a sensory issue, he gags when he eats porridge and mushy food....I told his parents to look into it .
Oh try to find a daycare run by muslims

Prettymuslim94

Before lockdown happened, I went to pick up my nephew from child care as his parents were busy with other things. The teachers told me he's not eating the main food they serve but he only wants the snacks, and I said that's ok. He eats food at home & snacks is enough.

My nephew told me they don't let him eat the snacks because he dosen't eat the main. He even told me once one teacher strangled him because he wouldn't eat the fruits & porridge they serve them....
This made me mad but I didn't have proof she did it. I was thinking also my brother pays lots of money for him to go to day care and this ***** ass teachers are punishing him and not giving him his snacks
What would you do?
Also you can even get video spy glasses and ask him to wear it. The glasses will record everything and then you can sue them.
This is if things get extreme
Here's a link for some spy video glasses
The website has audio recorders and msny more things aswell

Last edited: