What would you guys do

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Before lockdown happened, I went to pick up my nephew from child care as his parents were busy with other things. The teachers told me he's not eating the main food they serve but he only wants the snacks, and I said that's ok. He eats food at home & snacks is enough.

My nephew told me they don't let him eat the snacks because he dosen't eat the main. He even told me once one teacher strangled him because he wouldn't eat the fruits & porridge they serve them....
This made me mad but I didn't have proof she did it. I was thinking also my brother pays lots of money for him to go to day care and this ass teachers are punishing him and not giving him his snacks
What would you do?

Before lockdown happened, I went to pick up my nephew from child care as his parents were busy with other things. The teachers told me he's not eating the main food they serve but he only wants the snacks, and I said that's ok. He eats food at home & snacks is enough.

My nephew told me they don't let him eat the snacks because he didn't eat the main. He even told me once one teacher strangled him because he wouldn't eat the fruits....
This made me mad but I didn't have proof she did it. I was thinking also my brother pays lots of money for him to go to day care and this ***** ass teachers are punishing him and not giving him his snacks
What would you do?
Omg strangled him? Oh no. Please report that if you can speak to a supervisor or someone. Hmm I would figure out what foods he likes. Or make a fun deal with him Iike if you eat these food. I’ll get you a toy. Or make a chart and add starts until he has enough he’ll get a reward. Little children love challenges. Good luck Insha Allah it goes well!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Omg strangled him? Oh no. Please report that if you can speak to a supervisor or someone. Hmm I would figure out what foods he likes. Or make a fun deal with him Iike if you eat these food. I’ll get you a toy. Or make a chart and add starts until he has enough he’ll get a reward. Little children love challenges. Good luck Insha Allah it goes well!

I wish I could report it but the centre has no cameras, and also I think they would lie even if it was true. The ladies who work their are all white which is worse. I know I would report it if he had any marks on his body.

His eating habits are getting better I think he has a sensory issue, he gags when he eats porridge and mushy food....I told his parents to look into it .

My nephew told me they don't let him eat the snacks because he dosen't eat the main. He even told me once one teacher strangled him because he wouldn't eat the fruits & porridge they serve them....
This made me mad but I didn't have proof she did it. I was thinking also my brother pays lots of money for him to go to day care and this ***** ass teachers are punishing him and not giving him his snacks
What would you do?
How old is he? I don't know why they'd deny him snacks just because he doesn't eat the main course they give him. Is it haram? Were there any scars or other signs of abuse on his neck?

I wish I could report it but the centre has no cameras, and also I think they would lie even if it was true. The ladies who work their are all white which is worse. I know I would report it if he had any marks on his body.

His eating habits are getting better I think he has a sensory issue, he gags when he eats porridge and mushy food....I told his parents to look into it .
Of course they would but white people aren't all bad. I've lived around them my entire life and haven't really noticed anything special about them. But I would suggest not taking him there anymore as a precaution. Who knows what could happen next time?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How old is he? I don't know why they'd deny him snacks just because he doesn't eat the main course they give him. Is it haram? Were there any scars or other signs of abuse on his neck?
No marks , he's 3.
Children don't lie, they are pure beings .He imitated what the lady done to him on me. He said " I not eat food, teacher yell and grab me by the neck and squeezed hard like this"...I was like wtf

No marks , he's 3.
Children don't lie , he even imitated what the lady done to him on me. He said " I not eat food, teacher yell and grab me by the neck and squeezed hard like this"...I was like wtf
I see. Not saying it didn't happen but it's hard to believe a grown woman would attack a three year old over uneaten porridge. I guess strangling doesn't really have any signs.

Sorry to hear that btw you are doing a good job. Yeah it can be difficult with cadaan ladies some are kind other’s sooo rude.

I see. Not saying it didn't happen but it's hard to believe a grown woman would attack a three year old over uneaten porridge. I guess strangling doesn't really have any signs.
Oh man you should see some videos on YouTube the level of child abuse. Some people don’t care especially about other people children. Heck even their own sometimes.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Of course they would but white people aren't all bad. I've lived around them my entire life and haven't really noticed anything special about them. But I would suggest not taking him there anymore as a precaution. Who knows what could happen next time?
Watch those videos where they look after the elderly you would change your mind about them 90%of them are evil.

Watch those videos where they look after the elderly you would change your mind about them 90%of them are evil.
But their culture dictates that once the elderly reach a certain age they are to be put in these abusive institutions. So they're overrepresented. They also have more access to the Internet.

Trending

Latest posts