What would you do?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you were seeing this baddie that has all the traits for a wife, but then you find out she has an only fans or shows off her assets to others online. I personally indulge and then dip. I can never wifey a female that can embarrass me and my family. Shit on the internet comes back to haunt every time.

:damedamn:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If you were seeing this baddie that has all the traits for a wife, but then you find out she has an only fans or shows off her assets to others online. I personally indulge and then dip. I can never wifey a female that can embarrass me and my family. Shit on the internet comes back to haunt every time.

:damedamn:
why not just f*ck her and bounce

I'm confused, is this forum majority Muslim or Non-Muslim? :cosbyhmm:

What's with the rampant amount of posts regarding Zina here. I know for a fact that it's a MAJOR sin in Islam so why would in indulge in it and even encourage it online.:what1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I'm confused, is this forum majority Muslim or Non-Muslim? :cosbyhmm:

What's with the rampant amount of posts regarding Zina here. I know for a fact that it's a MAJOR sin in Islam so why would in indulge in it and even encourage it online.:what1:
nothing is encouraged its purely hypothetical

Pump and dump of course :nvjpqts:

That's a no brainer for me. Don't want to end up like one of them cucked reddit cadaans that find out their wives are ex ****s the hard way.

:damn:
Those stories are hard to believe. The way they're written gives it way, the posters are way too into making the story seem interesting rather than being disturbed.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Pump and dump of course :nvjpqts:

Those stories are hard to believe. The way they're written gives it way, the posters are way too into making the story seem interesting rather than being disturbed.
niggas make fanfic about getting cucked :deadmanny::deadmanny: balayo

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Not when it comes to fine *****es. We all have our moment of weakness bro. I'm 4 yrs away from marrying.

Ain't gonna get married any time soon.
:mjlol:
Yes, we all sin but we shouldn't be encouraging that behaviour or making it seem normal. I used to be one horny mofo but Alx I lerned how to restrain myself. I hope you can do it too walaal:vncu2n5:

Trending