What would you do?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have found that those who give lip service are plenty, but that’s a huge difference from a practicing person. Probably @Kanini is the only praying individual on here. Definitely more girls. The guys just love to talk Islam down on you like most Somali sheikhs, even if they don’t pray their Fajr. I get the vibe @astorecalledkmart prays too.
Im offended... :stressed:
I pray 5 times a day, I sometimes fast Mondays and Thursdays.

Muji

VIP
I wouldn't last two seconds on SSPOT even if I wanted a Nazi profile (which i dont). My old profile was Kaiser Wilhelm II the German Emperor. Nothing to do with the Nazis, He ruled during WWI not WWII. I post Russian and Ottoman music as well. Just a fan of historical music although I like contemporary stuff too.
:ileycry:

I did warn you that it would bite you in the ass but like a petulant child you rebelled against your somalispot mother.:bell:

now good people from this forum think i birthed a nazi sympathiser :eek:
Listen to hoyo from now on :hillarybiz:she knows what’s best
Did our love child turn nazi..

giphy.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
now good people from this forum think i birthed a nazi sympathiser :eek:
Listen to hoyo from now on :hillarybiz:she knows what’s best
They don't only @VixR was confused and I explained it to her and she gets it.

Did our love child turn nazi..

giphy.gif
Bruh you havent even planted your carrot anywhere near Muji. You'd be lucky if she had to brush past you in a crowd. 'Love child' keep dreaming
tenor.gif

Sam has been blamed for Libyans torturing women this week, the Somali civil war, so this extra blame won’t do no harm ;)
Can you believe he promised me to take me to the Congo and build me a harem.. He told me we will be spreading the cushitic genes in the whole of africa.. Now I failed by duties while chasing @Samaalic Era promises which I found out is nothing but a mirage :mjkkk:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This is an expected out come of my failure as a father little one.. This is how failed fathers get treated.. Their offsprings often side with the mother and shun them :mjhaps:
That's a weak ass comeback. You danish niggas are built soft

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Can you believe he promised me to take me to the Congo and build me a harem.. He told me we will be spreading the cushitic genes in the whole of africa.. Now I failed by duties while chasing @Samaalic Era promises which I found out is nothing but a mirage :mjkkk:
Im terrible with directions sxb. Looks like we ended up in India instead of Congo and wasted all of our time dodging the street shitters:whew:

I promise to bring a GPS in our next expedition:whoo:

Trending