What would you do?

I’m sure they’ll all say they do lol.
Why's it so hard to believe, people in the UK and Europe whom of which are migrants are pretty religious. Often times more religious due to being a minority when compared to where they came from.

VixR

Veritas
Why's it so hard to believe, people in the UK and Europe whom of which are migrants are pretty religious. Often times more religious due to being a minority when compared to where they came from.
Most of SSpot is reer U.K./Europe. You’re telling me they pray 5x and still write haar on SSPot.

I’m sorry, it’s kind of easy to tell the actual religious ones from the rest of you.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Missing fajr once doesn't make you a kuffar. Some people think this way and its self righteous behaviour honestly

You can try your best to help them come back to praying, ask them if there is anything in particular that is making them stray away from Islam. If it's someone dear to you, then i'd say to not give up on them and always pray they come back but don't be too overbearing. That can lead to them straying away further.

@VixR I've known close people to me who have had their doubts (I'm kind of dealing with one person rn) and it's always best to give them their space but have an open discussion from time to time.

@Luciddreamer seeing as you've had your moments before, i'd expect you to sympathise and approach vixr in a better manner if you really did care about her being a gaal. I don't agree with some of the things she says but it's like people on here pick and choose which gaal to be annoyed with.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Most of SSpot is reer U.K./Europe. You’re telling me they pray 5x and still write haar on SSPot.

I’m sorry, it’s kind of easy to tell the actual religious ones from the rest of you.
Bisinka!! Do you think a 5minute prayer 5x a day means you can’t do other things. Which Muslim or Somali person hurt you sister? I’m not insulting you but you seem hurt.

You can try your best to help them come back to praying, ask them if there is anything in particular that is making them stray away from Islam. If it's someone dear to you, then i'd say to not give up on them and always pray they come back but don't be too overbearing. That can lead to them straying away further.

@VixR I've known close people to me who have had their doubts (I'm kind of dealing with one person rn) and it's always best to give them their space but have an open discussion from time to time.

@Luciddreamer seeing as you've had your moments before, i'd expect you to sympathise and approach vixr in a better manner if you really did care about her being a gaal. I don't agree with some of the things she says but it's like people on here pick and chose which gaal to be annoyed with.
You're a very understanding person, mashallah.

When has anyone ever changed their mind because of what their friend said to them? You overestimate your influence on others, especially when it comes to religion and politics.

Only God can change peoples hearts. You should focus on your OWN prayers.

VixR

Veritas
Bisinka!! Do you think a 5minute prayer 5x a day means you can’t do other things. Which Muslim or Somali person hurt you sister? I’m not insulting you but you seem hurt.
How? The whole point/concept of 5x a day salat is to keep the lord on your mind throughout the day, and keep you centered/straight with your deeds. Are you saying the salat isn’t working?

I highly doubt most SSpot users pray regularly.

Trending

Latest posts