• Take matters in your own hands

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What would you do if you were married and had a son who you adored. After a while you and your wife(who is somali) got into an argument and divorced. After some time your ex wife found a new partner who happens to be non Somali let's make him maadow revert. They are now both married and he the new hubby is raising your son.

Last edited:
What would you do if you were married and had a son who you adored. After a while you and your wife(who is somali) got into an argument and divorced. After some time your ex wife found a new partner who happens to be non Somali let's make him maadow revert who served some time in prison however got cleared and reformed. They are now both married and he the new hubby is raising your son.
Reading this made me really angry. This is unsettling. :faysalwtf:
Please delete this post as soon as possible. :mad:

Apollo

VIP
pEPizPR.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I would make her life miserable by relentlessly pursuing the custody of the child. I would never stop fighting to take my child away from that sick and depraved mother.

What would you do if you were married and had a son who you adored. After a while you and your wife(who is somali) got into an argument and divorced. After some time your ex wife found a new partner who happens to be non Somali let's make him maadow revert. They are now both married and he the new hubby is raising your son.

The prime reason for getting married back home is to exactly avoid situations like these were I am forced to watch other males raise my kids and have no custody, control or authority over the situation.

I couldn't careless what ethnicity the dude is, being ok with the fact he is Somali but get enraged because he happens to be from a different race is a terrible jaahili cuck mindset.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I would just tell my son to choose me your actual father a member of the noble darood tribe and snoble cushite and who you look, or a mathow revert answers pretty simple6738EC2D-E6B8-4052-A90A-A7BD6E53CA4A.png

However if he is to young to understand any of that I will continue to pursue full custody or just tell my fellow tribesmen and I’m pretty she will understand if not wallahi someone will have to die D6D1DC10-3DA8-4CCB-9361-9F5E2F16E099.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I would just tell my son to choose me your actual father a member of the noble darood tribe and snoble cushite and who you look, or a mathow revert answers pretty simpleView attachment 65502

However if he is to young to understand any of that I will continue to pursue full custody or just tell my fellow tribesmen and I’m pretty she will understand if not wallahi someone will have to die View attachment 65504
LOOOOOOOOL I assume a hitman will be involved

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
LOOOOOOOOL I assume a hitman will be involved
possibly i don’t want her tribe to find out it was me and my son should never be able to come to the conclusion that I had anything to do with it, so a hit man or the mob.

World

VIP
Why does it matter what ethnicity the guy is? You’re a cuck if you let another guy raise your children regardless if he’s somali or not.

I would take the children to Somalia and never return if I got divorced in the West(which won’t happen since I won’t marry here).

Unless I’m dead, no one is raising my children. And if my wife does get widowed then she’ll marry my brother or my next closest male relative.

Assuming I'm co-parenting amicably and I have full authority of my child, I don't care that much. Completely different story if he's acting like that's his kid. Though I would strongly prefer my son lived with me from his pre-teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts