• Take matters in your own hands

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Assuming I'm co-parenting amicably and I have full authority of my child, I don't care that much. Completely different story if he's acting like that's his kid. Though I would strongly prefer my son lived with me from his pre-teens.
you would care if your child was 3 because that ajanabi will raise your child as if it's his own

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What do you mean? If he's raising my child as if he's their father it's a problem at any age.
yes that's what I mean he thinks he's the father now since he's the man in the household remember he's maadow with a criminal past...

yes that's what I mean he thinks he's the father now since he's the man in the household remember he's maadow with a criminal past...

Ok, I'm going to assume worst case scenario and say my... S-somal- my dark skin cushitic looking but actually WHITE wife is working against me, yes?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ok, I'm going to assume worst case scenario and say my... S-somal- my dark skin cushitic looking WHITE wife is working against me, yes?
who your ex wife? duh since your both divorced and she is also fighting custody rights

who your ex wife? duh since your both divorced and she is also fighting custody rights

I'm taking my child. I genuinely believe it's unfair to take children from their mothers and vice-versa, but na lol. I'm not going to get side-lined while she tells my kid to call another nigga dad.

Sigmund, by any means

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm taking my child. I genuinely believe it's unfair to take children from their mothers and vice-versa, but na lol. I'm not going to get side-lined while she tells my kid to call another nigga dad.

Sigmund, by any means
your taking that extra step cos he's a criminal Madow with a horrible past but is reformed through islam

Tukraq

VIP
What would you do if you were married and had a son who you adored. After a while you and your wife(who is somali) got into an argument and divorced. After some time your ex wife found a new partner who happens to be non Somali let's make him maadow revert. They are now both married and he the new hubby is raising your son.
Tell him good luck raising my seed, and never see that cuck again, I’ll also move on and get a new young qalanjo while he spends his hard earned money on my prodigy and leftovers:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
you never loved your son.
I can make new sons with my next wife lol, that ones a lost cause, hopefully he takes care of him and busts his back at work everyday to raise my seed:chrisfreshhah: I’ll be moving on to the next four Halimos making an army of kids

your taking that extra step cos he's a criminal Madow with a horrible past but is reformed through islam

I don't see colour

NeildeGrasseTyson_2.jpg

Lately, there was another thread here about, 'will you marry a divorced Somali woman with a child' and most blokes here replied in the negative, then, who will marry them? I know few divorced Somali girls who married foreigners and living happier lives than when they were married to their first Somali husbands.

I can never let another man shape the mind of my seed.

@The alchemist

Then have a policy of zero-tolerance towards divorce. I met a Somali dude when asked why he divorced his wife of few months, he answered, she is a . when asked, how is she a , he responded, she makes noises and screams during sex like in the movies. This is how some Somali men think and divorce their wives.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
What would you do if you were married and had a son who you adored. After a while you and your wife(who is somali) got into an argument and divorced. After some time your ex wife found a new partner who happens to be non Somali let's make him maadow revert. They are now both married and he the new hubby is raising your son.

Madows don’t even raise their own children forget about raising the child of another man, at least make it sound realistic aabaayo :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts