What would you do if your Wife/Husband refused to have sex?

Divorce?

• Divorce

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • I am in love

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:siilaanyolaugh: I would stay in love. Makes the courtship longer and spicier. Me likey.
Spicier Kulaha

This finna be your husband
CBFB9031-4063-4B63-8F26-4EF2846A4E88.jpeg

Muji

VIP
I would only have sex to get pregnant. This will probably be a few days in the year when my eggs are ripe and my astrology says I’m the most fertile. Once I’ve had the two kids, sex is off the table. The thought of an abdi humping and grinding over me and deriving sexual gratification from it haunts me.

Also I will do my best to ensure that it isn’t a positive experience for him. My body will lay cold and dead for 2 mins and when the deed is done I will kick him off of me and tell him he is unlovable.

This is grounds for divorce actually why get a second wife when your first one is completely useless? She has to sexually satisfy me and if she’s not she isn’t upholding her end of the marriage. I didn’t buy her so she can not obey me. Imagine you wait your whole life to have sex the halal way and she not tryna give it up. Okay I’ll just return you and get a better xalimo

I will only have sex with my wife for procreating only.

I cant be wasting my precious holy juice for some meaningless sex.

And yes im that fucking old school :hillarybiz:

#SemenRetention #SexForProcreationOnly

This is grounds for divorce actually why get a second wife when your first one is completely useless? She has to sexually satisfy me and if she’s not she isn’t upholding her end of the marriage. I didn’t buy her so she can not obey me. Imagine you wait your whole life to have sex the halal way and she not tryna give it up. Okay I’ll just return you and get a better xalimo
Exactly. Those are legal grounds for diviorce.

Exactly. Those are legal grounds for diviorce.

They think I’m joking too but it’s 100% serious lol religiously I can divorce her if she not sexually satisfying me and vice versa she’s also entitled to be satisfied in the marriage and that includes sexually if she wants

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
walmart-return-policy-guide-850x636.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts