What would you do if your Wife/Husband refused to have sex?

Divorce?

• Divorce

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • I am in love

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I would only have sex to get pregnant. This will probably be a few days in the year when my eggs are ripe and my astrology says I’m the most fertile. Once I’ve had the two kids, sex is off the table. The thought of an abdi humping and grinding over me and deriving sexual gratification from it haunts me.

Also I will do my best to ensure that it isn’t a positive experience for him. My body will lay cold and dead for 2 mins and when the deed is done I will kick him off of me and tell him he is unlovable.
Lord have mercy.
:chrisfreshhah:

youre in for a bad awakening....u marry a virgin farax who said no to sex after the nigga been sayin' "f*ck zinaa it aint worth it..." for his whole life. Only to cuff you so that he'd be blue-balled the whole time....
:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I have noticed alot of married people arent having sex, especially on television.Lets say it has been going on for 6 months what would you do?
why the f*ck am i married if i aint fucking?
i still want the malab even when we reach 80 years old. f*ck u talkin abt.
:kodaksmiley:

6 months may be too much, lol. But you best believe I ain't having sex every dad. The goal is maybe every 3-5 months. The problem there though lies with the fact that we can't afford to get so many kids. Are contraceptives between married couples haram :liberaltears:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There is more to marriage than sex. Pretty sure the one time we do it..the orgasm will be explosive:krs:

There is more to marriage than sex. Pretty sure the one time we do it..the orgasm will be explosive:krs:

You females need to save it with your more to marriage than sex mumbo jumbo the religion is very clear I need to be getting nuts off at a satisfactory level.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ask your wife if she has good toys. Or maybe she is cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.