Do you expect your spouse to stay fit?

• Yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard a story about a bigger girl who married this guy that was an avid gym goer.

She wanted to get fit but he would sabotage her efforts. It forced her to lie about what she ate and secretly hit the gym.

When she got fit, he was dumped.

Apparently, he preyed upon her self-image issues and thought a fluffier girl was more likely to not step out on him. :faysalwtf:

Why would a spouse be jealous of her weight loss, especially when he was physically active to begin with?
Damn he sounds like one of those dudes into fat women. I’ve heard that when their fat girlfriends start losing weight, they usually dump them because they’re exclusively into bigger girls.
The shallowness of CaliSomali never cease to amaze me.

If I'm married, her weight is the last of my worries. You should focus on your son not becoming a khaniis and your daughter a .

PS: you seem less sexually frustrated nowadays, has your thirst been quenched?
I grew up in the most shallow place in the world. I’d say I’m a product of my environment.
:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Damn he sounds like one of those dudes into fat women. I’ve heard that when their fat girlfriends start losing weight, they usually dump them because they’re exclusively into bigger girls.

I grew up in the most shallow place in the world. I’d say I’m a product of my environment.
:manny:

He wasn't a feeder. Just a guy trying to take advantage of a girl with insecurities. Once she lost the weight she got the confidence to leave that situation. :farmajoyaab:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've heard that some females feed their husbands fat, so they become less attractive to other women.

Is this the equivalence?

Yes; its to squash the competition by increasing the size of his waistline

And DAT Bashir Booty. :diddyass:

Jokes aside, I prefer men that remain snatchable and would facilitate that lifestyle - be it cross fit, introducing him to different healing modalities, and meal prep (mostly fresh, unprocessed, local and organic). Lets not forget clean water. No way is bae bathing in birth control laced biyo (even if it accounts for 1% of estrogen in the water supply). I'm overprotective. My house must be man proof. Not some lady boy incubator.
. :siilaanyolaugh:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I've heard a story about a bigger girl who married this guy that was an avid gym goer.

She wanted to get fit but he would sabotage her efforts. It forced her to lie about what she ate and secretly hit the gym

Why would a spouse be jealous of her weight loss, especially when he was physically active to begin with?
a nigga with a scarcity mindset:chrisfreshhah:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
a nigga with a scarcity mindset:chrisfreshhah:

Not really. He was unfaithful. :siilaanyolaugh: He was just saddened his main (burger) started looking like his sides (skinny fries).

For him her fitness was a threat to her fidelity which he betrayed. :gaasdrink:

*What a twist*

Lets not forget clean water. No way is bae bathing in birth control laced biyo (even if it accounts for 1% of estrogen in the water supply).
. :siilaanyolaugh:

@sophisticate

How can I keep my bath estrogen free? You've given me goosebumps.

IMG_1407.JPG

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bruh ignored this Tunisian qumayo who was crazy about me because she had a old pic as profile which she looked tight on but gradually as I got to know her better and better I realized she was getting fatter and fatter and even told her jokingly yacni why don't you hit gym again she actually did but yeah she said she doesn't like it etc that turned me off yaa qumayo you get fat so fast abaaha was decided I'd not go for her anymore just disgusts me yacni when they get fat

Its not just fat Some females be carrying their weight in the right places if you know what i mean.

If she gains 10-15 pounds and it carries well I don’t mind.
Anymore will be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts