• Yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...started getting fat?

How would you bring it up to them? What would you do to help them get back in shape?

I don’t think I could ever accept my future husband getting fat. I’d sign him up to a gym and tell his fat ass to stop eating so much basto.
:francis:

...started getting fat?

How would you bring it up to them? What would you do to help them get back in shape?

I don’t think I could ever accept my future husband getting fat. I’d sign him up to a gym and tell his fat ass to stop eating so much basto.
:francis:
I would encourage her to workout doing cardio together. Which is not only teamwork and being romantic. But it will also build a strong bond between us. :westbrookswag:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What if you put weight limits in a marriage contract, above a certain weight and the
2nd wife clause is activated :siilaanyolaugh:

What if you put weight limits in a marriage contract, above a certain weight and the
2nd wife clause is activated :siilaanyolaugh:
Lol. But what would you do if the second wife starts ballooning up as well? I don’t like betraying my fellow Xalimos, but I have to admit that lots of them gain hella weight after marriage. The odds are slim of your second wife staying thin as well.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lol. But what would you do if the second wife starts ballooning up as well? I don’t like betraying my fellow Xalimos, but I have to admit that lots of them gain hella weight after marriage. The odds are slim of your second wife staying thin as well.

Thats why God put the limit at 4:mjkkk:
And by then the first should have had enough time to get in shape:siilaanyolaugh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s okay more of him to love
walal everyone gains a little bit of weight their first year, I gained almost 10 pounds and I have hard time gaining weight. Husband also gained weight and he has fast metabolism, we ate all we wanted and since it was winter we had no motivation to go work out lol now we both back to our original weight, it’s normal to gain weight just as long as you’re willing to lose it after the honeymoon phase.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

walal everyone gains a little bit of weight their first year, I gained almost 10 pounds and I have hard time gaining weight. Husband also gained weight and he has fast metabolism, we ate all we wanted and since it was winter we had no motivation to go work out lol now we both back to our original weight, it’s normal to gain weight just as long as you’re willing to lose it after the honeymoon phase.

10 pounds isn't real weight though, we are talking probably 40-50 pounds where the person looks different

Ten pounds in fine sis, that’s not a lot to lose, someone just needs to fast for a bit and they’re back at their original weight.

I couldn’t deal with someone gaining like fifty pounds of extra weight after a year or two. At that point, they’re just sending the message that they don’t care about themselves and expect you to enjoy sleeping with an overweight person.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
She would have to lose the weight. It's not only very unhealthy to be big, but it is also very unattractive. Same goes for me in that situation, I would have to try my best to lose weight if my future wife notices a weight gain.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I often wonder why there are so many fat and obese Muslim women when it’s clear that over eating goes against Islam. Not only that but ruins your aesthetics and you get all kind of permanent stretch marks, loose skins and cellulites that can be seen as disgusting.

It’s a shame that slim Muslim ones are a minority.

Makes me wonder if being fat is accepted and normalized in the Muslim community today unlike Asians where it’s stigmatized which is why you see so many slim Asian women.

I often wonder why there are so many fat and obese Muslim women when it’s clear that over eating goes against Islam.

It’s a shame that slim ones are a minority.

Makes me wonder if being fat is accepted and normalized in the Muslim community today unlike Asians where it’s stigmatized which is why you see so many slim Asian women.
Muslim women have less motivation to care about their appearance when they’re dressed in stuff like jilbabs. As a non-hijabi, I wear tighter clothes, so if I was fat, my weight would be more pronounced than if I was wearing loose clothing.

Culture also comes to play. African/Middle-Eastern cultures have less stigma towards fat people than European and East Asian ones. For example French culture looks at fat people very unfavorably, so French women stay fit.

psyche

To each their own
When people get married, weight would probably be least of their problems not gonna lie. People are usually busy in this day and age so marriage will most likely only reverberate the issues in our daily lives. Especially for the ones who still have a child like mentality and have not gotten accustom to adulthood

I honestly think that if she is OK with her size then I'll will be too.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'll first try figure out why she's gaining weight. Stress or whatever it is. I there is no real problem and she being lazy. What person is not aware of their weight gain? I'll tell tgth straight it needs fixing.

Last edited:
I would bring her to a (women-) gym eitherways, she has to be fit for me and more important herself, it is good for her health. Same applies for myself, i will try to be fit inshaAllah.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I honestly think that if she is OK with her size then I'll will be too.

Thats the spirit

xulewle3c90byur4c8fo.jpg

psyche

To each their own
Thats the spirit

xulewle3c90byur4c8fo.jpg

What the hell is this? :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I didn't mean it like that, I only meant that if she was getting a little fat then I would not pressure her to lose weight.

But if she ends up like a land whale like the picture above then she will be expecting a divorce in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts