What would you do if your significant other was impotent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you allow for a surrogate?
It’s not halal and they won’t be legitimate I would rather have no children than them to be illegitimate progeny. Since I have many many siblings I would take care of their children and treate them like my own.
Most people want children for them to make dua for them when they are in their grave. People collectively make dua for all their ancestors who died as Muslims whether direct or not such as grandparents grand uncles and grand aunts, they don’t differentiate between them.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I wouldn't replace, what are they, some kind of baby machine, if i'm marrying i'm marrying all the way buddy.
I'm no copout.:hillarybiz:

Your vanity and shallowness astound me tbh. Its time you grow up and move past your delusions of grandeur.

laandheer

Wow, wow

Sxb, you asked a question and why get aggro when others express a contrarian opinion to yours? Not a reasonable reaction when one is gauging the views of others.

Back to the topic, I will probably stick with her as there is more to sex in a relationship.

Muslim culture also somali also other africa,all nations,if you cant get your manhood up what makes you a man then,its really embarassing for somali men,if the woman is tolerant she will wait but if you love her why make her suffer,
I know atleast two somali women,have seen arabs,turks and Madow that left their husbands because of this issue,it a nightmere for men and may Allah protect us,but some local herbs help i hard her in africa,maasai people have alot of locals herbs especial for this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending