What would you do if your significant other was impotent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Your vanity and shallowness astound me tbh. Its time you grow up and move past your delusions of grandeur.

I’m not interested in a man who is firing blanks. What did you think I was going to hang around for? The alternative is he lets me reproduce with a hotty and he can voluntarily be cucked.

World

VIP
Get a second wife.

An impotent wife isn’t so bad. At least you won’t have to use condoms or birth control. Basically a long term f*ck buddy. When she starts losing her beauty, kick her to the curb.

I’m not interested in a man who is firing blanks. What did you think I was going to hang around for? The alternative is he lets me reproduce with a hotty and he can voluntarily be cucked.
What would you expect a man to do in that situation?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Definitely replace this is 2018 no more waiting
200.gif

Get a second wife.

An impotent wife isn’t so bad. At least you won’t have to use condoms or birth control. Basically a long term f*ck buddy. When she starts losing her beauty, kick her to the curb.
:kodaksmiley: Are kids really that important?

World

VIP
:kodaksmiley: Are kids really that important?
It’s pretty fascinating how in the space of a few months, you went from a hardline Salafi extremist to a liberal atheist/agnostic. You have no principles. Seen too many of your types and they’re always the quickest to burn out.

Muji

VIP
It’s pretty fascinating how in the space of a few months, you went from a hardline Salafi extremist to a liberal atheist/agnostic. You have no principles. Seen too many of your types and they’re always the quickest to burn out.

Its haram for you to sleep with a woman with the intention of divorcing her at a later point. You might wanna learn something about your religion before you get holier than thou on others

You say that like that is a short period of time a lot can happen.I'm on a journey to self discovery, everyone will have doubts its not like you iman will stay at one point throughout your life.

World

VIP
You say that like that is a short period of time a lot can happen.I'm on a journey to self discovery, everyone will have doubts its not like you iman will stay at one point throughout your life.
Yeah everyone has doubts but not over ridiculous things like so called scientific errors in the Qur’an. You probably read a blog post written by some cadaan loser who has no understanding whatsoever of the Qur’an and believed him like a fool.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
if i was impotent i would divorce her and live my best life, free of buuq and madax xanuun. i would die a happy man InshAllah. i dont pray for it tho.

Yeah everyone has doubts but not over ridiculous things like so called scientific errors in the Qur’an. You probably read a blog post written by some cadaan loser who has no understanding whatsoever of the Qur’an and believed him like a fool.
How is that not a valid concern? Seeing as the Quran is considered infallible by muslims while it has proven to be anything but.

World

VIP
How is that not a valid concern? Seeing as the Quran is considered infallible by muslims while it has proven to be anything but.
Did you ask a scholar who studied the tafseer of the Qur’an and knows Arabic? Or let me guess, both you and the Cadaan blogposter were using an English translation which may very well be inaccurate? So you don’t even have a rudimentary understanding of the source you’re criticising.

Did you ask a scholar who studied the tafseer of the Qur’an and knows Arabic? Or let me guess, both you and the Cadaan blogposter were using an English translation which may very well be inaccurate? So you don’t even have a rudimentary understanding of the source you’re criticising.
Wow. Condescending much?
It has been studied throughout the centuries and clearly has some glaring inconsistencies. The facts are that the Quran contains many human faults. Why? Because it was written by 7th century Arabs

Its haram for you to sleep with a woman with the intention of divorcing her at a later point. You might wanna learn something about your religion before you get holier than thou on others

Good!! But I will choose to marry a second wife who can give me children while I keep the first for everything else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending