What would you do if your mom came out as a lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
What would you do if your mother kicked you and your fam out of the house and came out as a lesbian.

You also find out that the aunt that visits you guys 2 times a month is actually her girlfriend

How would you feel?
:patrice:

This is the most random, the most outlandish, most idiotic question i've seen on this forum.

You deffo take first place.

I read about something like this in the papers a couple of years ago :drakelaugh:

She straight up ditched the husband no remorse :mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
tenor.gif

No I’m not suicidal
Then why would you support your mother going to hell for turning away from the right path? To be fair to you it would be near impossible to convince a person to change their mind once it's set but would you really willingly support your relatives to pursue that way of life? would you not care about them enough to even get them to reconsider it?

:yacadiim:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Then why would you support your mother going to hell for turning away from the right path? To be fair to you it would be near impossible to convince a person to change their mind once it's set but would you really willingly support your relatives to pursue that way of life? would you not care about them enough to even get them to reconsider it?

If she 100% lesbian than i will support her than convicing won’t do shut. I won’t disown the lady who raised me since birth.

We live in a day and age where gays and lesbians get killed for coming out. If when cane out as a lesbian I would fear for her safety honeslty.

If supporting my mother is the one disqualifying act that sends me to hell than I guess I’m screwed in that situation sxb.

I simply can’t see myself turning my back on my mom.

If she 100% lesbian than i will support her than convicing won’t do shut. I won’t disown the lady who raised me since birth.

We live in a day and age where gays and lesbians get killed for coming out. If when cane out as a lesbian I would fear for her safety honeslty.

If supporting my mother is the one disqualifying act that sends me to hell than I guess I’m screwed in that situation sxb.

I simply can’t see myself turning my back on my mom.
Not really. Islam orders to obey your parents unless they try to get you to abandon religion. Unless she tried to make you kafir then it's between her and god.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not really. Islam orders to obey your parents unless they try to get you to abandon religion. Unless she tried to make you kafir then it's between her and god.
I know dyke that is Christian. Went to high school with her. She went to church camp like every summer. It was a sin everyone knew homosexuality is a sin. She did receive stairs when she cut her hair and started dressing like a dude. She isn’t trans but she just dresses like a dude

I asked her about this once and she said she was raised into a Christian family but has just always been attracted to women. She didn’t want to leave her faith cause of her sexual orientation

Homosexuals and religion are a complicated situation honeslty man. I tend to not bother them. What they do is between them and Allah. No need to waste time and judge them

If Allah exists, he created her this way. It's his problem for being a sadistic f*ck :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts