What would you do if your mom came out as a lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If Allah exists, he created her this way. It's his problem for being a sadistic f*ck :dabcasar:
Wallah, you seem to be mentally unstable. I thought you were all the way there, but NOPE I'm wrong. You don't even know the word respect you sick f*ck, but yea carry on with whay you're doing..

That's my remark

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There are deluded Users in here. Wtf:shookgabre: This ain't it wlh

Sort out y'all and that shit's not funny!

Wallah, you seem to be mentally unstable. I thought you were all the way there, but NOPE I'm wrong. You don't even know the word respect you sick f*ck, but yea carry on with whay you're doing..

That's my remark
What the f*ck did you just fucking say me about me, you little ? :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: Please explain why you're so triggered by me?:lawd:

If Allah exists, he created her this way. It's his problem for being a sadistic f*ck :dabcasar:
Not really! you do realise the angels are like us but have no free will. Humans can chose to commit suicide and make other choices that determine their own destiny. I interpret life like a tell tale game (if you know what that is) we were given choices and we make the ones that decide what path we go down.

628122737.jpg

Not really! you do realise the angels are like us but have no free will. Humans can chose to commit suicide and make other choices that determine their own destiny. I interpret life like a tell tale game (if you know what that is) we were given choices and we make the ones that decide what path we go down.

628122737.jpg
Nobody chooses to be gay, trans, or whatever. You're asking these people to be celibate for the rest of their lives, or marry someone they're not attracted to and live a depressed life full of lies. That's just not feasible. Just ask yourself, can you force yourself to become hard/aroused by looking at a guy? Can you force yourself to stop getting aroused when you see a sexy woman? :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending