What would you do if you were in a room with Siad Barre

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
To be honest i would beat the living shit out of him.

all of his good work does not outway the bad.

i would tell him about all the people he is about the massacre and then beat his ass up.

cut his head of and showcase it to scare of any further dictators nacala.

this man is the real reason why we are in this mess.

from nurturing tplf to fucking somalia up.

i would also tell him that his own clan isn’t living that well in the 2000’s up until 2020.

he is amongst the historical figures i badly want to fight against.

the list includes churchill, ghandi, the enitere roman senate including their council’s for calling us barbarians,

sallasi, mengistu pretty much every ethiopian monarch, queen Elizabeth the second even though she still alive she can catch these hands And many more. I would also want to clap cleopatra to the next world for being a vassal to rome (for the north african bruthars and sistas. Shiit i would have beat them all up.

I’d probably ask him WHY he genocided Isaaqs (this is something I really want to know). Why did he hate them? What’s the story?
Tribalism has always and still is deeply part of Somali culture. Even many people today would be ok with an ethnic massacre of other Somalis who look like them and have the same religion.

But the victim isnt always better, look at the jews killing palestinians after what the nazi did to them.

Humanity never takes lessons. Its part of our DNA to kill other humans.

To be honest i would beat the living shit out of him.

all of his good work does not outway the bad.

i would tell him about all the people he is about the massacre and then beat his ass up.

cut his head of and showcase it to scare of any further dictators nacala.

this man is the real reason why we are in this mess.

from nurturing tplf to fucking somalia up.

i would also tell him that his own clan isn’t living that well in the 2000’s up until 2020.

he is amongst the historical figures i badly want to fight against.

the list includes churchill, ghandi, the enitere roman senate including their council’s for calling us barbarians,

sallasi, mengistu pretty much every ethiopian monarch, queen Elizabeth the second even though she still alive she can catch these hands And many more. I would also want to clap cleopatra to the next world for being a vassal to rome (for the north african bruthars and sistas. Shiit i would have beat them all up.

Its amazing how one man can destroy the future of many generations of people. Were still picking up and fixing what Siad has destroyed forever.

Its better somalia is split into ethnic states.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Its amazing how one man can destroy the future of many generations of people. Were still picking up and fixing what Siad has destroyed forever.

Its better somalia is split into ethnic states.

how would ethnic states work? we are all somali noh.

the way i would design our governance system would be the following.

every region would be trully autonomous with the exemption of the territories that are under shabaab they have to be governed by the feds for two decades to be shure that they will develop peacefully. the federal gov will be reduced to only foreign relations, education, military and financial institutions.

the federal parliament and senate will be elected nation wide. the federal precidency and prime minister office will be also elected nation wide seperatly to enshure that the country will be led by both the opposition and rulling party ( literaly the oppostite of what we have going on today).

every region must have an traditional ''boqor'' to ensure tribal peace this ''boqor'' will be selected every ten years by the clans of the region. this ''boqor'' can be chosen over and over again if the region's clans allow it to happen. however this process must be transparant to ensure minimal corruption.

there will also be a national anti corruption agency that will hunt down every corrupt official of the past and present ( like what mossad did with the nazis). there will be no trial for these individuals since they did not harm only the people but also national security ( meaning if you breach national security you will be executed when the evidence is strong enough or else your faith will be an so called ''natural'' death if you get my drift. i would call this agency the somali phoenix from the ashes shall the nation be reborn.

I would tell him the following
1. Keep the Russians close
2. Don't attack Ethiopia
3. After a period of 4 years hold elections and step off the kursi if you don't wind

A Darood should not hold office until they come clean about their "imperial" attitudes towards other Somalis. Everything as an origin. The Isaaqs for the most part where patriotic and wanted "Somalia" to be a successful country. But the Darood feel they "own" Somalia like some private bank account were other clans can withdraw money only if the Darood say so.

qoorta u dheereen lahaa for killing the scholars:manny:

giphy.gif

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I would ask him why he thought the Soviets would side with Somalia rather than with Ethiopia when Ethiopia had a population 7x that of Somalia?

Why did he think Somalia, an Eastern Bloc country, could wage war against another member of the bloc and continue to receive aid from Moscow?

I would ask him why he thought the Soviets would side with Somalia rather than with Ethiopia when Ethiopia had a population 7x that of Somalia?

Why did he think Somalia, an Eastern Bloc country, could wage war against another member of the bloc and continue to receive aid from Moscow?

Reason is simple. Have you listened to the generals back then? It was the soviet union itself that wanted the war, and told the government go fight ethiopia we will support you.

reer

VIP

Reason is simple. Have you listened to the generals back then? It was the soviet union itself that wanted the war, and told the government go fight ethiopia we will support you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there would obviously be instability and changing of governments but not all out anarchy.

i would tell him to start an absolute monarchy from a .5 clan and suppress dissidents to drag somalis into the 21st century.