What would you do if you found out partner lied about their virginity ?

Women don’t care about men virginity and probably wouldn’t even ask how many women they been with. If they do, just say I had my needs as a man but I didn’t wild out and there’s no embarrassing stories out there. That usually shuts them up.

As for a man, if a women lies they usually stay but treat them like shit and becomes a toxic situation.

Nah.

We are not gaal.

Uff.

We care.

Any man that says 'i had my needs' is qashin who has no shame.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Women don’t care about men virginity and probably wouldn’t even ask how many women they been with. If they do, just say I had my needs as a man but I didn’t wild out and there’s no embarrassing stories out there. That usually shuts them up.

As for a man, if a women lies they usually stay but treat them like shit and becomes a toxic situation.
A lot women usually don’t ask tbh cause maybe they can just get the a vibe off you that ur a non virgin sxb :russ:

those are the best one cause imagine how awkward it would be if she ask those questions I would start to think she’s abit insecure :lolbron:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We are not gaal.

Even gaal women seem a little bothered by it more often than you'd think. Had several non-Muslim girls I went out with back in the day try to fish about how many people I'd seen or "been" with if I had indeed "been" with someone. And it was often a common sense thing that if someone mentioned having one too many previous partners the girl would be turned off or intimidated or just generally bothered. No one truly likes it deep down, I think.

A lot women usually don’t ask tbh cause maybe they can just get the a vibe off you that ur a non virgin sxb :russ:

those are the best one cause imagine how awkward it would be if she ask those questions I would start to think she’s abit insecure :lolbron:

I ask this to guys and had to cut a farax loose once for his baakti confession. :icon lol:

I’ve had two exes but if if my wife wasn’t a virgin I would instantly end it. Men and women aren’t the same. Women will never forget their first time. Every so often they will think about him. It’s one of the most special moments in their life.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I ask this to guys and had to cut a farax loose once for his baakti confession. :icon lol:
At least he was being honest he could’ve just lied to you but that unlikely would work cause women are getting smarter and smarter weeding things out of a man without asking the question full on :francis:

I like how the females in here acting like they’ll actually cut a guy off for slanging some D in his time :lolbron:

They almost never ask and if they do, they usually just want to know if the dudes experienced enough to please them. But your right, they usually just catch it off vibe.

I remember my ex asking me how many girls I had and when I asked her back she said only 1 when I knew off the top of my head 3 dudes that already hit :russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I like how the females in here acting like they’ll actually cut a guy off for slanging some D in his time :lolbron:

They almost never ask and if they do, they usually just want to know if the dudes experienced enough to please them. But your right, they usually just catch it off vibe.

I remember my ex asking me how many girls I had and when I asked her back she said only 1 when I knew off the top of my head 3 dudes that already hit :russ:
You see that’s why people shouldn’t ask if they gonna lie about it or be ashamed of it :wtf:

I’ve had two exes but if if my wife wasn’t a virgin I would instantly end it. Men and women aren’t the same. Women will never forget their first time. Every so often they will think about him. It’s one of the most special moments in their life.

I don't want to compare haram and halal. But if that was the case many widows and divorcees wouldn't be able to forge successful marriages with new men. So clearly what you're saying is b. S.

At least he was being honest he could’ve just lied to you but that unlikely would work cause women are getting smarter and smarter weeding things out of a man without asking the question full on :francis:

Most guys are not very bright and almost always indirectly confess to their lies. He was giving me reformed vibes so I cut to the chase.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What if your background check missed out a few things and you find out much later in your marriage that your spouse had either a less pious path before you, or completely lied about previous marriages etc. ?

Grounds for divorce or does love power through those issues ?

Inspired by a YouTube video 🧚‍♂️✨

1614265256592.png

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
First of you should not look at women like that. Look at them as a human being. Have a healthy outlook then choose wisely stop listening to others have a mind of your own noticed men have a problem with this.
What are you talking about? That’s what I said. Tell that to those trying to figure out if their wife was a virgin before they got married.