What would you do if you found out partner lied about their virginity ?

I dont care about what he did prior to meeting me. Now onward counts. If I chose him it would mean I liked him enough to marry him so who cares

Last edited:
Depends, I personally wouldn't care unless she got a train ran. It would more be for the potential kids. Imagine the shame of having a that for a mother. :noneck:

I’ve been saying that. I’m being told not to settle for “sloppy seconds”. All girls are sloppy seconds no matter what they say. That’s to be expected
First of you should not look at women like that. Look at them as a human being. Have a healthy outlook then choose wisely stop listening to others have a mind of your own noticed men have a problem with this.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
In this sort of situ I feel the deception would be a bigger deal breaker than a guy saying he’s not a virgin from the start.

Women don’t care about men virginity and probably wouldn’t even ask how many women they been with. If they do, just say I had my needs as a man but I didn’t wild out and there’s no embarrassing stories out there. That usually shuts them up.

As for a man, if a women lies they usually stay but treat them like shit and becomes a toxic situation.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
giphy.gif
I like this gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Women don’t care about men virginity and probably wouldn’t even ask how many women they been with. If they do, just say I had my needs as a man but I didn’t wild out and there’s no embarrassing stories out there. That usually shuts them up.

As for a man, if a women lies they usually stay but treat them like shit and becomes a toxic situation.
I do care. I want a virgin husband.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don’t care what he did in his past and he shouldn’t care what I did, as long as we remain loyal to each other :ohno:

Think you're missing the crux of it for everyone here, sis. It's more about the lying. Now if they just avoided talking about their past and you never asked but found out later that's another thing and I think the person would be unfair to hold it against them then. But if they explicitly say "I'm a virgin" when they're not and sell a false image to you as some innocent dude or chick but they are in fact not and have had many sexual partners that's simply not okay. They lied to you and not just small-time lying but spun a whole false reality so you'd like them. That shit can break down trust, the bedrock of any relationship, pretty quick.

Trending

Latest posts