What would you do if you found out partner lied about their virginity ?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

God forbids, but jaws are getting smashed. Never will happen, but most men would lose their cool. Same goes for female, it will be a messy situation that might involve some blood, sweat and tears.

Naa

Not Chun li
giphy.gif

God forbids, but jaws are getting smashed. Never will happen, but most men would lose their cool. Same goes for female, it will be a messy situation that might involve some blood, sweat and tears.
Just curious:

So you're saying that most men turn to domestic violence when they find out their wife lied about being a virgin? That's normal?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Just curious:

So you're saying that most men turn to domestic violence when they find out their wife lied about being a virgin? That's normal?
Oh no, it isn't about domestic violence, but even the most chilled out person would be triggered if they spent a long time with a person, paid mehr and basically trusted them to enter a sacred bond, only for another side to be caught lying about their history. All of this is "if", not really going to happen. In terms of deen, a pious person meets another pious person and vice versa.

Doesn't mean just assault, things will be hectic, some might take it to extreme even,

This is why I think I'll remain single by choice throughout my life, most people have crazy and promiscuous lives before marriage. Both women and men nowadays have multiple bodies associated with them.

We live in troubling times, but what can one do?

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats grounds for divorce if one choose to lie about their virginity than what else have they been lying about?

Whats the point of a marriage if you can't be 100% honest with everything one lie is all it takes to start doubting everything they say

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Thats grounds for divorce if one choose to lie about their virginity than what else have they been lying about?

Whats the point of a marriage if you can't be 100% honest with everything one lie is all it takes to start doubting everything they say
Calm down buddy. Are you saying your wife hasn’t seen dick before she was your wife? Nonsense

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I think he has a problem with the lying..
How would you “find out” that your wife lied about her virginity??? That’s not a consequential lie as long as she’s not getting doggystyled when you’re at work.

Naa

Not Chun li
How would you “find out” that your wife lied about her virginity??? That’s not a consequential lie as long as she’s not getting doggystyled when you’re at work.
Don't know, but people can want a virgin spouse especially if they're virgins.

Good women are for good men

If you value a womens Virginty like that do you even love her?

It seems like most of you guys are from family where they dont express or talk about their feelings. Most somali girls Accept toxic behaviour as normal.

Also sspot is a place to form opinion kids

Trending

Latest posts