What would you do if you found out partner lied about their virginity ?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
What if your background check missed out a few things and you find out much later in your marriage that your spouse had either a less pious path before you, or completely lied about previous marriages etc. ?

Grounds for divorce or does love power through those issues ?

Inspired by a YouTube video 🧚‍♂️✨

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Selling them to Al Shabab heard they need women for slave work and stuff

giphy.gif

Naa

Not Chun li
I would be upset cause they lied. I don't know if I would leave them though. if they left that lifestyle behind then it's not that serious.

They're still a liar tho

I have every right to know about the kind of person I'm dealing with. Selling my a false reality is out of line and I'd get divorced immediately. I hate liars and frauds, I hate the idea of being married to one. :susp:

x z

What he or she did BEFORE they even knew you isn’t your business.

Elaborate ?

I definitely don’t want to be walking down the mall with my man and him awkwardly exchanging eyes with nearly every girl, them thinking ‘does she know he used to Darbi Saar me’ 😭😭💀

Especially as Muslims, we have every right to know ones past before deciding our future together

x z

I have every right to know about the kind of person I'm dealing with. Selling my a false reality is out of line and I'd get divorced immediately. I hate liars and frauds, I hate the idea of being married to one. :susp:

Do you think there will ever be a situation where you’d consider it though, cause everyone says never say never and you might end up in the situation and not know how to act.

I’d need people to reassure me about myself, cause love is dangerous and can blind you, you might corrupt your morals and beliefs for a a sakhajaan

Elaborate ?

I definitely don’t want to be walking down the mall with my man and him awkwardly exchanging eyes with nearly every girl, them thinking ‘does she know he used to Darbi Saar me’ 😭😭💀

Especially as Muslims, we have every right to know ones past before deciding our future together
I don’t care what he did in his past and he shouldn’t care what I did, as long as we remain loyal to each other :ohno:

It depends on the woman. If she truly repented, and you’re already married to her then what you gonna do?

Divorce her and tell people it’s due to her not so pious past?

You’ve already fallen into the hole. So it’s best to forgive and hide her faults.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you think there will ever be a situation where you’d consider it though, cause everyone says never say never and you might end up in the situation and not know how to act.

I’d need people to reassure me about myself, cause love is dangerous and can blind you, you might corrupt your morals and beliefs for a a sakhajaan

I highly doubt that. I don't trust people naturally so if I found out my husband lied about such a thing I wouldn't be able to trust him again. It's disrespectful to sell people a false reality and if he is lying about this then what else? Why not be honest and let me decide from the start if I can accept his past ?

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I would say I am generally quite patient and understanding, but that is an instant divorce. Especially if she is Somali because she should know better.