What would you do if someone was trying to kill you

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣If someone really wants to kill u nigga best believe u dying,if not u gonna be left with some life changing injuries,i'm sure they could easily learn your daily patterns and creep up on u walking home busy on your phone🤣that headshot or stab is gonna come from behind u won't even know wtf happened,next thing u know u in yo grave being interviewed and shit.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
🤣This nigga sounds concerned i think he knows he's a pending pack, shiiiiiit ilahay haku fududeyo

Loner

Silly Rabbit
I live in the jungle.
Somehow I don't doubt that. I bet you also live like the 1800s

You should quit using toothbrushes which I believe you don't already like the true nomad you are and go back to sticks.

You have demonstrated why we were branded as an IQ of 68 and conversing with you was most regrettable.

Talking with you has been the lowlight of my day and I look forward to wiping this out as I do something productive while you swing spears and chuck stones like a animal.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Somehow I don't doubt that. I bet you also live like the 1800s

You should quit using toothbrushes which I believe you don't already like the true nomad you are and go back to sticks.

You have demonstrated why we were branded as an IQ of 68 and conversing with you was most regrettable.

Talking with you has been the lowlight of my day and I look forward to wiping this out as I do something productive while you swing spears and chuck stones like a animal.
🤣Kan wa mid oo dabeecad qosol badan leh war dhaqan kaan ma dhaqan Somali baa

Loner

Silly Rabbit
If someone really wants to kill u nigga best believe u dying,if not u gonna be left with some life changing injuries,i'm sure they could easily learn your daily patterns and creep up on u walking home busy on your phonethat headshot or stab is gonna come from behind u won't even know wtf happened,next thing u know u in yo grave being interviewed and shit.
You sound like you have survived one to the head, and that you were never the same afterwards. #braindamagegang #bdg

Get off next man's nuts

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Your braincells have already been packed up kid, r.i.p. Fobnimo's braincells. Poor kid got one to he head now he rides the short bus.
Whatever you are going through ilahay haku fududeyo🤣nin rag iska dhig,stop calaacalin and deal with your own issues like a man 🤣as if you could nae nae your way out of a bullet caqli cambulo ass nigga,you are gonna die 100% if it's written for you waxbo kama qaban kartid

Get clear evidence of their intent before assuming anything. Go to the proper authorities first before taking matters into my hands. Then, stay in the company of others so as to not be alone and give them a chance to get me that way. Have a means to protect myself at all times.

Trending