What would you do if someone was trying to kill you

Loner

Silly Rabbit
watch my back, can’t trust no one to a point where your own man kills you
So how exactly will watching your back prevent a bullet from entering your body?

It would make more sense if you said don't go outside or don't accept invitations

Loner

Silly Rabbit
If it was an individual you hunt them down. If it a powerful organization (Cartel,CIA,Gang,terrorists) etc. then you hide lool
For gangs that's a stretch to include them with cia etc. alot of gangs aren't that powerful; the best move is to move out of the city or get a gun

Also you are not allowed to kill someone just because they have intent to kill you,
warding them off with the least with which they can be warded off. If there is between him and them a large river or a ditch or a fortress that they cannot breach, then he has no right to shoot at them

Celery

Vasodilator
Kill them first. No man no problem

Jk 🤣 Try to address the reasons they want to kill you. If they aren’t reasonable, then get away from them. Move from their city / country, change your name, dye your hair etc.

Loner

Silly Rabbit
Kill them first. No man no problem

Jk Try to address the reasons they want to kill you. If they aren’t reasonable, then get away from them. Move from their city / country, change your name, dye your hair etc.
Get away from the city is smart, the rest is extra

Loner

Silly Rabbit
El pregunta es why do they want to kill you in the first place? You pay them back if they owe you money.
I'm trying to see suggestions here, I know if someone was trying to kill me I would move out of the city/country in shaa Allaah

I'm trying to see suggestions here, I know if someone was trying to kill me I would move out of the city/country in shaa Allaah
What would you do if someone was out to get you or a group?
Is this hypothetical, or are you talking about a real threat?

I know it is popular in the West to focus upon the symptoms rather than treating the root cause, so as other asked: cause vs effect. What have you done for someone to want to kill you?

Loner

Silly Rabbit
Is this hypothetical, or are you talking about a real threat?

I know it is popular in the West to focus upon the symptoms rather than treating the root cause, so as other asked: cause vs effect. What have you done for someone to want to kill you?
I don't think you would be capable of helping me if it was real, please stick to the topic.

Loner

Silly Rabbit
If I can not identify the root cause, then I can not diagnose it.

If gang related, kill before get killed; if unable to, fall on your sword like a good soldier. A true nomad never runs from a fight!
Better alive than dead, if I was in that situation I would move out of the city. Also check yourself, were not nomads we live in a city as we type this on our cellphones.

Trending